Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMET ELENIN - "Let there be Light"

305 posts in this topic

Posted

That describes 90 percent of the Panthers forum threads.

Posted

Which, ironically, is the only place on this board that venom has ever been right about anything.

Posted

Damn I missed it.

Posted

I dont know why you guys get so up in arms over these discussions. Fact of the matter is no one knows what is going to happen during these time periods, and no one knows exactly for sure what this object Elenin even is. It has very anomolous characteristics to it and corresponds with a ton of esoteric concepts that have been around for thousands of years. If there is nothing to this, then it is one of the most coincidental scenarios of all time; or a highly devised disinformation campaign...however it wouldnt make sense to divert the conspiracy theorists' when there is only so many of them in the first place.

A little under two months and counting!

I guess you could say i fall victim to a little bit of wishful thinking :)

Posted

I dont know why you guys get so up in arms over these discussions. Fact of the matter is no one knows what is going to happen during these time periods, and no one knows exactly for sure what this object Elenin even is. It has very anomolous characteristics to it and corresponds with a ton of esoteric concepts that have been around for thousands of years. If there is nothing to this, then it is one of the most coincidental scenarios of all time; or a highly devised disinformation campaign...however it wouldnt make sense to divert the conspiracy theorists' when there is only so many of them in the first place.

A little under two months and counting!

I guess you could say i fall victim to a little bit of wishful thinking :)

CWG is just mad because the economic boom he predicted when the hopey changey pres took office isn't happening.

Posted

lol another 2012 prophecy

how unexpected

Posted

lol another 2012 prophecy

how unexpected

It's all about putting the pieces together my friend. I for one take great interest in these notions because i feel we are about to outgrow these status-quo societal systems and way of life, which has involved thousands of years of control, manipulation, and slavery (in various forms), proving to be an inadequate way of life; in which it is now time for us to graduate to the next step. For this to happen the current systems need to crumble, as we see happening around the world as we speak. This is not about doom, gloom, or fear. Its about liberation and a higher level of understanding/awareness.

Posted

Again, nothing will come of this.

Posted

It's all about putting the pieces together my friend. I for one take great interest in these notions because i feel we are about to outgrow these status-quo societal systems and way of life, which has involved thousands of years of control, manipulation, and slavery (in various forms), proving to be an inadequate way of life; in which it is now time for us to graduate to the next step. For this to happen the current systems need to crumble, as we see happening around the world as we speak. This is not about doom, gloom, or fear. Its about liberation and a higher level of understanding/awareness.

people have been waiting since the dawn of time for a miraculous force to come in and solve the worlds problems.

i'll let that track record speak for itself.

Posted

the only way that will ever happen is if humanity enlightens himself. i already realize all of this is rooted in every counter culture's deep-seeded hatred for current societal structure and culture. this is where all of this comes from. all these prophecies are just an extension and end-product fabrication to occupy their mind and help them cope. For example, in christianity's case, though the event that they predict will happen isn't the same from what you're posting, they've been coming up with end of the world prophecies since the beginning of their existence. Camping is not the first person to do it, he's just a little late.

notice the first thing this article does is contradict nasa, and then, lol, it goes on to show a pasted image of elenin's orbit diagram from an url that reads jpl.nasa.gov.

Posted

Again, nothing will come of this.

thats an unfortunate view.