#16 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,773 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 25 July 2011 - 07:00 PM

I put Dec 21, 2012 into the JPL database...the sun, earth and comet don't line up. Flawed article is flawed. I don't understand how some people buy into this snake oil astronomy.

Look again. Earth, the Sun and Elenin do encounter their final alignment on December 23, 2012 according to the JPL orbit diagram. There are those that argue the Mayan calendar actually reads that the beginning of the new age starts on 12/23/12, not 12/21/12. Either way, we're talking a difference of 48 hours.

Try again my friend :)

#17 SgtJ00

SgtJ00

Reppin that Bull City

• HUDDLER
  • 3,320 posts
  • LocationDurham, NC

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:09 PM

This poo again venom? Come on.

http://www.jpl.nasa....elease=2011-135

#18 SmootsDaddy89

SmootsDaddy89

Just Say No To Boo

• HUDDLER
  • 10,074 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:13 PM

I took a poo that looked like a comet once.

This poo is no joke

lol get it lol

#19 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,424 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:27 PM

Didnt read the article eh? Elenin has extremely large EM field. Apparently it's caused an enormous storm on Saturn that could fit hundreds of Earth's, producing lightning charges 10,000 times more powerful than those we see here on our planet.

It has failed to effect absolutely anything else. It passed .002 AU from a little asteroid and had no effect at all. Yet it's gonna effect Earth at 500x times that distance?

I'll bet you $1,000 US dollars that there is no demonstrable impact of Elenin on Earth. Would you take that?

#20 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:30 PM

Wow... that's a whole lotta wrong....

Ok, I'm just gonna skip over most of it & point out that Elenin is already within 14 AU of the sun thus if this person knew what they were talking about it would have discharged already.

#21 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,444 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:31 PM

Posted Image
Also, the article failed to mention that Proctor & Gamble released Comet to the public in 1956, exactly 56 years before the Mayan calendar predicts sh*t to get real dirty.

#22 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,773 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 25 July 2011 - 08:44 PM

It has failed to effect absolutely anything else. It passed .002 AU from a little asteroid and had no effect at all. Yet it's gonna effect Earth at 500x times that distance?

I'll bet you $1,000 US dollars that there is no demonstrable impact of Elenin on Earth. Would you take that?

Well i guess we will see then...and no, i dont want your money.

#23 bredy087

bredy087

The Comeback Kid

• HUDDLER
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:49 PM

In physics or math you must be completely correct to prove a theory Venom. 48 hrs is a large window and no matter what his facts are wrong. Pseudo science doesn't fly. This is just like the people blaming the plague on comets.

#24 SZ James

SZ James

herd it on routers

• HUDDLER
  • 7,513 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:56 PM

I put Dec 21, 2012 into the JPL database...the sun, earth and comet don't line up. Flawed article is flawed. I don't understand how some people buy into this snake oil astronomy.

its like religion for nerds

#25 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,491 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:26 AM

Posted Image

#26 SgtJ00

SgtJ00

Reppin that Bull City

• HUDDLER
  • 3,320 posts
  • LocationDurham, NC

Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:35 AM

Shopped. I can tell by the pixels.

#27 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,491 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 26 July 2011 - 12:45 AM

oh its ok. i was just trolling.

Posted Image

#28 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:19 AM

Well i guess we will see then...and no, i dont want your money.

No, we won't see.

Read that article again, do some research, & use some critical thinking about what this person is saying.

The discharge is going to light up all of Earth?
If its powerful enough to light up the dark side of Earth, that means the side facing the sun isn't there any more.

The Illuminati is building underground bases to save the elite?
From massive earthquakes? Really? Underground!?! THESE are the people who amass trillions & run the world?

Crazy EM things happening when we pass through the tail?
Not only will the comet be several million miles above us,but since it will be headed back out, the tail will be pointing away from us.

17 million mile EM field?
Wow... Ok, technically that's right, but the field gets weaker the farther you go from the source. So even if he's right about the core (which I highly doubt) the field would be damn near nothing at that range. Hell, the Earth has a billion times more mass (literally) a far better power source (a molton, iron dynamo) & its effective EM field is only about 58,000 miles!

Eta: come to think of it, what protects the earth from radiation/solar winds? The EM field! According to this guy the thing that's going to cause the comet & sun to do this is the thing thats going to prevent it from happening!

The person who wrote that thing is either a troll or an idiot.

Edited by BBQ&Beer, 26 July 2011 - 01:43 AM.

#29 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,773 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:25 AM

In physics or math you must be completely correct to prove a theory Venom. 48 hrs is a large window and no matter what his facts are wrong. Pseudo science doesn't fly. This is just like the people blaming the plague on comets.

Psuedo science, facts are wrong, what are you talking about? An alignment is an alignment and it corresponds with that beginning of the new age. Just because he mentions 12/21/12, but in actuality looks more like 12/23/12, that doesnt mean its not happening.

#30 bredy087

bredy087

The Comeback Kid

• HUDDLER
  • 2,002 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 01:40 AM

Psuedo science, facts are wrong, what are you talking about? An alignment is an alignment and it corresponds with that beginning of the new age. Just because he mentions 12/21/12, but in actuality looks more like 12/23/12, that doesnt mean its not happening.

Its not happening get over it, justadmit that this is bs. Like BBQ said "use critical thinking" and realize this just isn't going to happen. Its cool to think about in a hollywood kind of way but in reality its just false. I'm guessing you would have been one of the people who committed suicide when the were told there was a spaceship in the tail of Hale-Bopp.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.