300 replies to this topic

#46 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,628 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:17 PM

the only way that will ever happen is if humanity enlightens himself. i already realize all of this is rooted in every counter culture's deep-seeded hatred for current societal structure and culture. this is where all of this comes from. all these prophecies are just an extension and end-product fabrication to occupy their mind and help them cope. For example, in christianity's case, though the event that they predict will happen isn't the same from what you're posting, they've been coming up with end of the world prophecies since the beginning of their existence. Camping is not the first person to do it, he's just a little late.

notice the first thing this article does is contradict nasa, and then, lol, it goes on to show a pasted image of elenin's orbit diagram from an url that reads jpl.nasa.gov.

Edited by Raging Bull, 26 July 2011 - 04:19 PM.

#47 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,531 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:19 PM

Again, nothing will come of this.

thats an unfortunate view.

#48 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,628 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:23 PM

http://endgametime.f...dgraphic-21.jpg

http://ssd.jpl.nasa....log=0;cad=1#orb

"we think nasa's full of more poo than a christmas turkey, but we'll gladly use their orbit diagram!"

#49 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,531 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:25 PM

people have been waiting since the dawn of time for a miraculous force to come in and solve the worlds problems.

i'll let that track record speak for itself.

Doesn't mean its still not a possibility

#50 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,531 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:42 PM

http://endgametime.f...dgraphic-21.jpg

http://ssd.jpl.nasa....log=0;cad=1#orb

"we think nasa's full of more poo than a christmas turkey, but we'll gladly use their orbit diagram!"

Do know that at the same time NASA is potentially downplaying this scenario, they also need to warn those involved in their respective circles. Different codes and information are spread in various forms throughout the media and other avenues of information by the illuminati or those in "the know," so they can spread the word to others of their kind of certain happenings coming down the pipes. It's all about hiding things in plain site; and controlling the opposition to make everything permanently confusing, which they are very good out.

I wonder how much significance there is to this...

#51 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:47 PM

I'll tell you whats funny. Venom posts something credible and interesting and you fugs just make fun but offer NOTHING of substance to dispute it. That's the hilarious part. Venom, don't even respond to these nuts. All they've done is make fun when, in reality, the joke is on the people who offer nothing but childish insults.

#52 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,531 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:48 PM

It has failed to effect absolutely anything else. It passed .002 AU from a little asteroid and had no effect at all. Yet it's gonna effect Earth at 500x times that distance?

I'll bet you $1,000 US dollars that there is no demonstrable impact of Elenin on Earth. Would you take that?

Maybe it has to interact with a very large body in order to become "activated," so to speak?

#53 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,628 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:49 PM

yes i hear him explicitly talk about elenin in that video too

#54 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,531 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:54 PM

yes i hear him explicitly talk about elenin in that video too

Well of course they wouldnt come out and straight up say it. The last thing they'd want to do is induce a panic environment amongst the populace. They wanna keep those cash registers pumping until the very last second like the good slaves we are :)

#55 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,531 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 26 July 2011 - 04:59 PM

I'll tell you whats funny. Venom posts something credible and interesting and you fugs just make fun but offer NOTHING of substance to dispute it. That's the hilarious part. Venom, don't even respond to these nuts. All they've done is make fun when, in reality, the joke is on the people who offer nothing but childish insults.

It's all good man, i ain't sweatin it haha. Just trying to have an interesting discussion on a plausible prospect in the near future...at least in my view. Figured if this does go down, i cant say i didnt try to warn (for lack of better term) you guys. Unfortunately i am not as versed in quantum physics as i would like to be, so i cant speak too in depth about the science that is involved in this. However i can point out the seemingly endless amount of coincidences regarding this scenario.

#56 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:05 PM

Doesn't mean its still not a possibility

that's why they go to church every easter.

#57 mmmbeans

mmmbeans

FBI SURVEILLANCE VAN

• HUDDLER
  • 14,000 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:10 PM

no, the joke is on the people who think the swiss franc is a map to interstellar enlightenment.

#58 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,531 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:21 PM

no, the joke is on the people who think the swiss franc is a map to interstellar enlightenment.

So what do you make of the imagery on the Franc? Surely you can't say that they are meaningless. The illuminati have encoded many messages/symbolism on various currencies of industrialized nations over the century. The dollar bill for example displays a ton of masonic imagery. Like i said, it's all about hiding things in plain site. How funny it must be for them that they can lay out symbolism that is clear as day, that people will wilfully deny for no apparent reason. It must be like this game of "hey let's see how obvious we can make this with no one picking up on it" hahaha.

The joke is that this scenario has a ton of coincidental aspects to it in many regards, yet you downplay it simply "because."

#59 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:28 PM

Maybe it has to interact with a very large body in order to become "activated," so to speak?

Well, Sol is the biggest thing we've got going in the system & like I said, Elenin is well within the claimed effective range claimed by the article so.....

#60 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,531 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 26 July 2011 - 05:31 PM

that's why they go to church every easter.

Well yea...due to their false hopes of a misrepresented situation.

It all comes down to this point in time, everything in the past has built up to this...which is why i believe we all chose to be here on earth right now.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.