Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NJPanthers12

Free Agency Update

582 posts in this topic

Good if true, S spot has gotten a lot of talk w/ all the concern over the CB spot.

Tell me it doesnt give you warmth and comfort knowing our coaching staff sited S as an area of concern. Theyve done their homework, sounds like

:D

NJPanthers12

Still think that's a bad idea.

NJPanther dat deal

Good if true, S spot has not gotten a lot of talk w/ all the concern over the CB spot.

Well I hope the guy we signed from the Bears isn't the safety.

Way to regurgitate everything you read on the internet.

Thank you sir. I will take all the compliments I get even from the haters.

Still think that's a bad idea.

I rather have insightful conversations with people on twitter who write to me or send me private message rather than some people on these boards whose logic is that the Panthers interest in Barry Cofield should just be assumed because he is a DT and the Panthers need a DT, so if you report it your only copying it from the internet or stating the obvious.

Well I hope the guy we signed from the Bears isn't the safety.

true

NJP have you heard anything new with the CB situation?

I rather have insightful conversations with people on twitter who write to me or send me private message rather than some people on these boards whose logic is that the Panthers interest in Barry Cofield should just be assumed because he is a DT and the Panthers need a DT, so if you report it your only copying it from the internet or stating the obvious.

Understood, but then you already know my logic on that.

sure does. let the haters continue to hate and not believe me. every single time i get something right it will make me feel warm and fuzzy inside lol

It would be believable if you had just a little bit of inside info, but you have tremendous amounts of info and nobody has that much insight. Besides, what is your claim? That you have sources around the league now? You claim to have inside info on several teams around the league.. you are a scam and I am not afraid to call you out.

1 person likes this

Thank you sir. I will take all the compliments I get even from the haters.

Thanks for the info brah....good stuff

NJP have you heard anything new with the CB situation?

I got this one NJ. My sources says that Marshall won't be re-signed and we keep Gamble. We will sign a undrafted rookie CB. We might look at some FA not named Aso. Swag and Pie please

1 person likes this