Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NJPanthers12

Free Agency Update

582 posts in this topic

why does this happen every njpanther thread? Does it really ruin your day even if he does make this poo up? who cares?? it's at least an entertaining contribution

You are wrong, again.

Matt Moore does not have a chance to start for any team in this league next season (outside of injury). And, No, he does not have a chance to start in Miami.

And I said months ago Moore would be gone. He's doesn't want to go down with this sinking ship.

Do you have a point yet?

Go down? He was on the bridge holding the wheel while it sunk.

Eh man, as far as I've seen, youre just some dude that came in and derailed the thread by being the "bullchit police". What did you stand to gain by making the statement? How about the rest of us? We can guess for ourselves if its bs or not.

Now we've got comments goin back and forth for what? Just let people be fans, man.

You are right.

Matt Moore does not have a chance to start for any team in this league next season (outside of injury). And, No, he does not have a chance to start in Miami.

oh

1 person likes this

Someone lock this thing.

I do not think it should be locked people just need to stop. This is informative stuff that is actually real. Hopefully we can back on topic. I would love to actually discuss some of this stuff because it is true and interesting.

It was a mistake kind of like you thinking you could fool everyone into thinking you know some secret info about every team in NFL

Just because you know poo about poo, does not mean that other's don't have sources as well.

You are just like that 10 yo kid who tries to insult others to make youself look more important.

I don't know whether NJ has a valid source or not. But, much of what he is saying is in line with what my source is also saying.

1 person likes this

why dont we all wait and see if anything is real surely once things start rolling it won't be that difficult of a task to reaffirm some of this.

Just because you know poo about poo, does not mean that other's don't have sources as well.

You are just like that 10 yo kid who tries to insult others to make youself look more important.

I don't know whether NJ has a valid source or not. But, much of what he is saying is in line with what my source is also saying.

I'm not saying he doesn't have a source. Where did I insult anybody? I said he dat deal and he's better than google and poo. Calm down youngin'. I even gave him pie so I'm one of yall now.:D

The time and energy spent trying to discredit every single one of NJPanthers posts is astounding to me. What is even more astounding is that the people doing it say things like, "it's no skin off my back if you idiots want to believe him", only to go on for two more pages mocking the guy and trying to bring him down.

This is a Panthers fan forum. If NJP12 is right, awesome. If not, no worries. But you guys going off on the guy trying to paint him as a fraud aren't getting anymore respect from anybody for doing so. Who cares either way?

1 person likes this

The time and energy spent trying to discredit every single one of NJPanthers posts is astounding to me. What is even more astounding is that the people doing say things like, "it's no skin off my back if you idiots want to believe him", only to go on for two more pages mocking the guy and trying to bring him down.

This is a Panthers fan forum. If NJP12 is right, awesome. If not, no worries. But you guys going off on the guy trying to paint him as a fraud aren't getting anymore respect from anybody for doing so. Who cares either way?

agreed.