Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has Hurney gone fugging nuts????

84 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

This is what happens when JR opens his wallet, Hurney offers HUGE contracts. Are we even sure if we can extend Beason and Kalil?

To pay a guy who isn't even a leader is dumb. Beason far deserves that money than CJ does.

:mad2:

Chris Gamble signed to a 6-year 50 million dollar deal, and what do we get out of him AFTER IT? NOTHING.

Jake Delhomme signed to a 5-year 42 million dollar deal. And after that he does horribly and we're forced to let him go.

Damn you HURNEY.

Posted · Report post

derp

Posted · Report post

No this is what happens when JR tells Hurney Just get it done, no matter the cost. Winning doesnt come cheap.

Posted · Report post

Do you really think Beason's not going to get paid? Serious question.

Posted · Report post

Love CJ... But I honestly think that Atlanta is laughing right now... Just enough buzz to JACK UP his price... Great chess move.

Posted · Report post

:jc:

Posted · Report post

I bet there are more surprises to be had in the next few days. Let Hurney do his job, stop wiggin out, and relax. When CJ has a good year this year, your going to be praising Marty for his work.

Posted · Report post

We aren't gonna be able to go after anyone after we re-sign Thomas Davis, Anderson and possibly Deangelo which is just dumb.

Posted · Report post

It's time to start restricting threads so this site doesn't go into a COMA!!!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

CJ is a key to our defense, we wanted him...so did other teams so we had to pay for him.

Keep it cool until we get final word on the contract.

Posted · Report post

Like I said in the other thread, this is a result of the new CBA. Players believe they are worth more now. This is the first of many overpaid players to come. Your gonna see some crazy contracts come friday, not just by carolina.

Posted · Report post

Some enterprising soul access the search feature, find every "Jerry is cheap" thread you can and bump them to the top :lol:

Posted · Report post

Or when CJ blows out his Achilles in camp we'll all be like FUG... Nobody knows how this will pan out. We just need to pray that this dude goes BEAST mode and emerges as the leagues best DE... He's certainly getting the pay as one

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jtgreensboro']We aren't gonna be able to go after anyone after we re-sign Thomas Davis, Anderson and possibly Deangelo which is just dumb.[/QUOTE]

Take Smiths money out of the equation then what?

Posted · Report post

regardless of how much of a leader beason is or him being better and more proven at his position than CJ, DEs get a lot more money than LBs. it's just the way it works.

they'll get things worked out.

Posted · Report post

JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap
JR is cheap

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan']Love CJ... But I honestly think that Atlanta is laughing right now[/QUOTE]

Then we can laugh at them for seeling their soul for Jones.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='TruCatzFan']Or when CJ blows out his Achilles in camp we'll all be like FUG... Nobody knows how this will pan out. We just need to pray that this dude goes BEAST mode and emerges as the leagues best DE... He's certainly getting the pay as one[/QUOTE]

predicting a blown achilles is not cool bro.

Posted · Report post

he just has to keep doing what he has been doing

CJ is a beast and I am glad he is staying with us.

Posted · Report post

I like signing a 25 year old CJ to a big contract more than the gamble deal, and a hell of a lot better than the Jake deal

Posted · Report post

BOOOOOO. This thread is dumb.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='jtgreensboro']We aren't gonna be able to go after anyone after we re-sign Thomas Davis, Anderson and possibly Deangelo which is just dumb.[/QUOTE]

@daringantt
Darin Gantt Without seeing contract, probably between 6-7m. RT @danielbeaton: How much will Johnson's new deal count against the cap this year?
1 minute ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry
Favorite Retweet Reply

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Rags']Then we can laugh at them for seeling their soul for Jones.[/QUOTE]

If you're gonna quote me then... Quote me... Don't edit it for less than my original quote. Not cool

Posted · Report post

its okay Beason's extension is gonna be 20 years $500 million, $400 million guaranteed