Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has Hurney gone fugging nuts????

84 posts in this topic

Posted

its okay Beason's extension is gonna be 20 years $500 million, $400 million guaranteed

Posted

Or when CJ blows out his Achilles in camp we'll all be like FUG... Nobody knows how this will pan out. We just need to pray that this dude goes BEAST mode and emerges as the leagues best DE... He's certainly getting the pay as one
Break your keyboard
1 person likes this

Posted

25 year old DE who showed a ton of promise in relief and busts out the first opportunity he gets named the starter. All this while playing from behind because we were running our fuging fisher price offense. He's also not one-dimensional, being really stout against the run. A top 5 FA in a huge pool at a position of extreme demand.

What the fug is wrong with some of you?

3 people like this

Posted

If the FO has enough sense they would have a budget with ideal contracts they are going to have for both our free agents and free agents from other teams already set. Again thats if they have sense

Posted

Look at it like this... Wouldn't you rather be spending like this than penny pinching and going 2-14?

I'm fine with spending money we have to blow. Better than the other way around.

Posted

Or when CJ blows out his Achilles in camp we'll all be like FUG... Nobody knows how this will pan out.

die already

Posted

To pay a guy who isn't even a leader is dumb. Beason far deserves that money than CJ does.

There you go comparing apples and oranges again. LB's do not make DE money. In 2 or 3 years top DE's will exceed this per year. CJ played behind Peppers and Brayton until last year - thats when he showed how good he was. Not his fault Fox was to hard-headed to start him.

Posted

I am fine with Richardson spending is cash on key players

why aren't you?? Isn't this what we all wanted?

1 person likes this

Posted

Uhm, I'm pretty sure we knew that he was getting over 10 Mil per season. This is nothing new. Stop bitching.

Posted

It's official now... I heard it on SC... What was reported here, was correct

Posted

Good for CJ.

Posted

blah blah blah