Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Saltman

Olindo Mare to Panthers for a 4 Year Deal

214 posts in this topic

u new bro?

I don't know. Check my registration date.

Swear to Jesus I've been laughing for 5 minutes uncontrollably out loud at you guys.

he decided to retire because after 16 years the fans still can't spell Kasay right

Yep, I'm guilty and do it most times than not.

I hate you..I hadn't thought about "The Choke" for a few months.

Lol sorry.

Wish I could laugh, I haven't been this stunned at a Panther move since we gave Delhomme that fat extension.

Why yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

seriously man, what is wrong with you. . .nvm dont answer that. . . just. . . be cool man, just fuggin . . be cool

I'm out of order..your out of order...The whole damn front office is out of order!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this

Rut Roh...

So maybe Mare is intended to be the kickoff/FG guy?

Cam should have waited to pick his #, 4 may be open now... LOL

Wait.... We just moved the kickoff line up!!! We don't need a kickoff guy.

Alright, for this to make sense: Kasay is retiring and Mare will handle FG and KO duties so we don't need Rhys any longer. Still, 4 year 12 million contract for a 38 yo kicker is strange.

Let's be real for a minute, I love me some Kasay but this 2 kicker thing had to come to an end... we need all the help we can get and we're carrying 2 kickers because Kasay can't KO anymore.

If they knew Kasay was going to retire, they really should have nabbed that Nebraska kicker before Philly did.

They won't cut Kasay so I'm assuming he told the front office something. Still don't know why we would give a big contract like that to a old kicker