Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pantherfan49

Republicans refuse to compromise on debt negotiations

77 posts in this topic

Sorry to buzz over heads here. I will try to simplify in the future. For now, do not let the politicians scare you. Everything will be just fine. Sleep well.

You are going to simplify your posts?

You are going to simplify your posts?

For some of these guys, I guess I will need to bring them to a different level. If someone is still having trouble, they can PM me and I will try to break it down a bit more. Although we sometimes make fun or cynical of political situations, these are important subjects. It is obvious that many on this message board have miss lead and miss directed. I do not mind taking whatever time I can spare to straighten them out. No problem.

I still find it funny as hell that the debt ceiling is making so much news now, can't even remember it being mentioned the 7 times Bush raised it.

I'll take moronic grandstanding for 600, Alex!

1 person likes this

Ther are just making a pissing contest over it now. I am telling you, we need to fire ALL these bastards.

I still find it funny as hell that the debt ceiling is making so much news now, can't even remember it being mentioned the 7 times Bush raised it.

Zod just called Obama a moron.

Failing to do the right thing in the past is no reason to continue doing the wrong thing.

1 person likes this

This is one of the most ill informed and useless threads I've seen in a while. Maybe an explanation of how the Republicans are compromising to get a deal done would be in order.

And by that I don't mean "Republicans compromising with other Republicans".

It's only in the news this time because nobody's ever held it hostage before. (to my knowledge)

We're dipping into federal pension funds just to make our interest payments and closer than ever to default, because republicans refuse to raise it. Hostage situation is the best term I can use to describe it.

Democrats will not agree to anything that has no tax increase. Republicans will not offer anything that increases taxes.

By the way, does anyone actually buy into the phrase "spending in the form of tax cuts" ? Really?