Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaVeins

NJP appreciation thread?

347 posts in this topic

Bitch please... I bet your jump shot is just as imaginary as your alleged "inside source"

The only shots you take, are at people here that have called u on your bullsh!t... And those are about as weak as your "tales" that u tell...

Jump shot better than Rondo's... This dude does live in a fantasy world! This confirms it more than ever!

Edit: when comparing things the word is "than" not "then"

But u are from Jersey so..... We already knew u were dumb, just by your screen name... U didn't even have to post. Posting just makes u look even dumber...

So Please STOP!

I'd like to end this post with a fug you, and have a pooty day.

Oh look the autistic guy is back. Obviously I don't have a better jump shot than Rondo you dumb fug. It is called exaggerating. Who let this guy have a computer. Funny how you ignore all the poo said about you one thread below.

^if u only knew how to read... Da di.. da di... da di...

^if u only knew how to read... Da di.. da di... da di...

You are aware that you might be the only poster on this board who people think is a bigger joke than me right?

yeah exaggerating is what you do when you talk about your inside info

we get it

Ray Ray and The Truth.

Oh and KG and Rondo.

Henderson and Maggette

Oh and TT and DJ

Stat and Melo

Kemba

MrTouchdown also went out of his to make up a fake username and twitter account to pretend to be me. Not only did he do that he actually posted under both names and tweeted at many other people on twitter. He also followed a bunch of people under my name, so what does that say about this guy and how much of a life he has.

Hey dude that wasn't me who did that fake guido account. I don't have twitter, either.

where is that guido guy anyway he was cracking me up?

yeah exaggerating is what you do when you talk about your inside info

we get it

Idk if you are trucatz retarted twin brother or trucatz's alias. you guys just say the same stuff over and over again. It is not clever nor funny.

Hey dude that wasn't me who did that fake guido account. I don't have twitter, either.

where is that guido guy anyway he was cracking me up?

keep acting because your the only person who brings it up so it was clearly you. sad when you crack yourself up.

keep acting because your the only person who brings it up so it was clearly you. sad when you crack yourself up.

I was just responding to what you said earlier.

It wasn't me. You can believe me if you want - if you don't I don't care.

I was just responding to what you said earlier.

It wasn't me. You can believe me if you want - if you don't I don't care.

Nope do not believe you. Next time you wanna mock me how about doing something that doesn't make you look so pathetic. Wasting all that time to make up 2 fake account and actively use both, while using yours as well.

You are the only person who cares that much about me. The only person who actually neg reps me on posts 2 weeks back. Your pathetic that you comment on every post I make. You neg rep me over and over again from posts weeks back. You actually care about my SWAG points. You actually care if other people believe me or not. You tagged yourself as the huddle savior. You are a fuging clown that needs to find something better to do.

Nope do not believe you.

Cool.

Idk if you are trucatz retarted twin brother or trucatz's alias. you guys just say the same stuff over and over again. It is not clever nor funny.

yeah but its not a lie either