Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CarolinaVeins

NJP appreciation thread?

333 posts in this topic

Idk if you are trucatz retarted twin brother or trucatz's alias. you guys just say the same stuff over and over again. It is not clever nor funny.

yeah but its not a lie either

Cool.

yup looking forward to you neg reaping for this post a month from now.

LOL how gay is this guy?

BRO I GOT SOURCES BRO

LOL how gay is this guy?

BRO I GOT SOURCES BRO

LOL how gay is this guy. The only poster on this board who cares that much if I still have sources or not.

Also if I block you I get all my SWAG points back that you nagged me on. So I am glad you care that much when it is really irrelevant what your doing.

cares that much if I still have sources or not.

Shouldn't you be cleaning out the men's bathroom at the prestigious call center you work at in NJ?

Shouldn't you be cleaning out the men's bathroom at the prestigious call center you work at in NJ?

Good one pal. Once again you just don't have a clue about anything. Keep trying to bring me down I will be here every single day doing what I do. So if you want to keep wasting your energy and arguing with me and trying to discredit me go right ahead.

The fact you care this much is more pathetic than anything I've ever said

OMG THE SWAG THINK ABOUT THE SWAG

do you guys not realize that lying on the internet because you're a piece of poo spray tanned dicksucking fine young male is a jersey thing

u guize just wouldn't understand

OMG THE SWAG THINK ABOUT THE SWAG

do you guys not realize that lying on the internet because you're a piece of poo spray tanned dicksucking fine young male is a jersey thing

u guize just wouldn't understand

You will officially be the first person I put on block. You are not funny, you are not clever, and you ruin solid arguments between me and other posters.

good god stfu already

You are aware that you might be the only poster on this board who people think is a bigger joke than me right?

People here don't think I'm a joke at all... At least it's not been said. I'm here cause I'm a fan, and while my popularity here went down when I said I thought we could win 10 games, and posted a few pooty threads... I'm good with that. At least they know where I stand... And if it makes me a homer by believing in my team, then im the most proud homer there ever was. No shame in my game bro. I'm blunt and brutally honest. You won't catch me ever claiming that I'm something I am in fact not...

Don't ever confuse me as being on your level. You are a poser, a nobody... I am me. Clear cut and dry! Either people like me or they don't... Same as ever. As long as my family loves me, I see no reason to change; especially for people on the Internet.

U keep doing u, and im'a do me. You have Zero credibility... Which you'll see the next time u post an "update" you'll see.

good god stfu already

You are not forced to read this. No one is standing over you and forcing you to click this thread. So you good god STFU and GTFO