344 replies to this topic

#241 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:32 PM

Cool. Give me more.

I didn't steal your pic and use it to harass or embarrass you. This is a smack talk forum, you enter this forum knowing you will talk smack, so I haven't done anything wrong, lol. You DID do something wrong by stealing my picture and "threatening" me with it.

So, hope you got what you wanted out of it, successful grown adult accountant with insider connections.

nope wasn't just on the smack forum was on both the regular board and twitter.

#242 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,161 posts
  • Location704

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:36 PM

umm never got blocked by sorrenson and everything i said was right about sorrenson. seriously mrtouchdown why do you put so much effort into me.

because you don't use question marks.

#243 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,977 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:37 PM

nope wasn't just on the smack forum was on both the regular board and twitter.

Didn't talk smack or "stalk" you on twitter.

There's a difference, but keep trying to convince yourself so you feel better, lol. Taking someone's picture and posting it in a public place is taking the "internet" to a personal level.

You talked smack to people in the regular forum as well. And on twitter, only thing I said was the mock "breaking news." Go read twitter's TOS, I didn't break any, lol.

But again, you have my picture on your hard drive... took it beyond normal internet smack talk.

#244 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:39 PM

Didn't talk smack or "stalk" you on twitter.

There's a difference, but keep trying to convince yourself so you feel better, lol. Taking someone's picture and posting it in a public place is taking the "internet" to a personal level.

You talked smack to people in the regular forum as well. And on twitter, only thing I said was the mock "breaking news." Go read twitter's TOS, I didn't break any, lol.

But again, you have my picture on your hard drive... took it beyond normal internet smack talk.

theres absolutely nothing on my hard drive and yup according to those rules you are cyberstalking as well

#245 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,977 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:41 PM

theres absolutely nothing on my hard drive and yup according to those rules you are cyberstalking as well

Lol, I read them... No I'm not. I made one statement on twitter with your profile name in it. That's not stalking, lol.

I know law. Worried?

Also, as far as nothing on your hard drive...

haha look at you typing so much to prove your point. at the end of the day al that matters is your a scrawny punk ass bitch and i have your sick 8th grade myspace picture on my computer and can do whatever i want with it. enjoy your day poohead

Edited by Proudiddy, 09 August 2011 - 04:44 PM.

#246 CCS

CCS

Glutton for heart break and punishment

• HUDDLER
  • 3,352 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:44 PM

First he pretended to be a Panthers insider and now he's pretending to be a rich guy working in NYC. I've gathered that apparently his life sucks so much that he has to make up fantasies and live them out online in order to escape his shitty reality.

#247 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:46 PM

Lol, I read them... No I'm not. I made one statement on twitter with your profile name in it. That's not stalking, lol.

I know law. Worried?

nope you did mention my name. you tweeted it at the salt man but you deleted it but its fine that i have it. if you really wanna match your 8th grade myspace pic with your 8th grade personality by being a taddle tale i guess we will have to wait and see.

#248 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:47 PM

I know law. Worried?

Also, as far as nothing on your hard drive...

nothing there so idk what to tell you

#249 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,977 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:48 PM

nope you did mention my name. you tweeted it at the salt man but you deleted it but its fine that i have it. if you really wanna match your 8th grade myspace pic with your 8th grade personality by being a taddle tale i guess we will have to wait and see.

I didn't delete it. I have it too. All it does is prove I made a joke. Again, I read the TOS. If you aren't allowed to make jokes, not many people would have twitter. Ever seen "Not John Madden" or "Not Dave Chappelle"? Oh no! They're stalking them!!!

Dumbass.

I guess we will see, or you can just quit being an ass and let it go.

#250 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,977 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:48 PM

nothing there so idk what to tell you

You said yourself it's on your computer.

#251 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,414 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:50 PM

You said yourself it's on your computer.

yup ill let it go. so congrats you win cause you threaten me.

#252 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,977 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:50 PM

and it's being a taddletale that I'm being stalked with some creeper admitting to keeping my picture on his computer to do whatever he wants with?

lol... In what world is a that normal thing to do?

Oh, that's right! Internet make up your own life world!

#253 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

• Moderators
  • 14,977 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 04:53 PM

yup ill let it go. so congrats you win cause you threaten me.

I'm not doing anything, that's a law. If you just want to talk smack, great, that's what we're doing here. We're all "8th graders" in here and we agree to taking part in it by posting in this forum.

But, a normal person knows talking smack on a message board is different than taking someone's pic and threatening or alluding to embarrassing or harassing them with it.

I'm just saying, if you want to talk smack, cool. But don't take it beyond that.

#254 chef17

chef17

Senior Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:44 PM

Serious question: If you're from Jersey and work in New York how do you get inside information about the Panthers? New York is far as hell away from North Carolina.

#255 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 14,161 posts
  • Location704

Posted 09 August 2011 - 10:52 PM

Serious question: If you're from Jersey and work in New York how do you get inside information about the Panthers? New York is far as hell away from North Carolina.

PFT&rotoworld

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com