Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ammofan

Panthers have acquired Greg Olsen!(Update For #3rd Round Pick in 2012)

1,450 posts in this topic

holy fuging poo? we didnt have to give up anyone? lmfaooo we just rapped the bears! we shouldve just thrown clausen in there! haha

we rap now?

Not arguing, just pointing out that NJP contributes more than the posters who are riding him.

They got offended.

Overall great trade, don't know why they feel the need to attack NJP in every thread though.

It makes the board pootier.

No... You make the board pootier!!

Now shut up....

It's a Celebration Bitches!!!

This week has put the fanboy back in me that hasn't been there in a long time. I now feel like this team is the f'ing deal. Best time to be a Panther fan since '08 for sure.

1 person likes this

If cam newton busts nothing we do this off season matters

Man this team is shaping up to be a dang good one. Just gotta hope Cam pans out.

qb - cam newton

rb - williams, stew, goodson

fb - fiametta

wr - smith, gettis

wr - lafell, hawaiian dude, edwards

te - olsen, shockey

ol - gross, wharton, kalil, ?, otah

Dang good offense IMO. If Cam pans out, this offense becomes one of the best in the league. DUal threat QB, Awesome running game, one of the best WRs in the game, and 2 good receiving TEs.

C50.jpg

hurney didn't even spit on it first, atta boy marty

1 person likes this

Okay, Hurney, offer that 2nd rounder to the Jets for Revis...

Panthers tell the Bears to....

Hold Dur Nutzzz.

Why are you coming on here and ripping on people for being negative, then being negative towards everyone? The Panthers are on the rise making good moves. You specifically came in here to argue with people about off-topic discussion.

'Cause TRD only wants real talk about real poo, no funny-funny. The only fuging channel TRD watches on tv is C-SPAN. TRD once tried watching The Weather Channel and broke his remote because the fat bastard in the grey suit cracked wise about the heat in Iowa. TRD don't fuging joke.

2 people like this

I hate to bring him up, but Andrew Luck has gotta be thinking he made the wrong call. I aint knocking him for staying in school, but a lot of reports said he didnt want to come to Carolina.

Now CAMMY CAM is loaded with talent around him and Luck will be stuck in Cleveland, Cincy, or some other train wreck of a team.

IDK why I even brought him up..guess its bc hes a fuging idiot for not coming out.