Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Panthers have acquired Greg Olsen!(Update For #3rd Round Pick in 2012)

• Please log in to reply
1450 replies to this topic

#1081 HUGEbearfan

HUGEbearfan

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:09 PM

I like that you guys got Rivera to coach your team but you still have a long way to go. Cam is going to need a lot of time. Don't expect much this year and be patient.

#1082 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,889 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:09 PM

oh jesus

#1083 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,889 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:10 PM

I like that you guys got Rivera to coach your team but you still have a long way to go. Cam is going to need a lot of time. Don't expect much this year and be patient.

well look at this, a respectful fan from another team.

#1084 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,892 posts

I thought I was the biggest attention *****

#1085 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,974 posts

bear fan?

Posted Image

#1086 scarface

scarface

• HUDDLER
  • 3,065 posts
  • LocationEastern NC

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:11 PM

Honestly I'm not trolling and just want to say good luck this season. Greg Olsen is a great Tight End who didn't do well last season because of our offensive system.

A 3rd round pick is actually decent for his trade value but Olsen will be good if Cam Newton is actually good.

Again, I'm not coming to talk crap, just saying before you guys talk about the Bears getting raped and the Panthers having an amazing team look at your guys' record last season....

Your making good moves but you still have a LONGGGGG WAY TO GO.... Not trying to be a dick but I haven't even heard of ANY of your recievers..... David Clowney? I mean seriously... Good job on the Olsen signing but you guys know as well as I do that Cam Newton becoming an elite quarterback like Matt Ryan given his accuracy issues I dont think so! You need to remember you guys play in a tough division and also play the NFC North....

Love the optimism but be realistic guys, just like the Lions have been when they've been at the bottom almost all decade

Posted Image

#1087 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 9,535 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:12 PM

funny how bears fans come to a panthers message board to try and rectify the deal

#1088 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,802 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

You guys leave prouddiddy out this.

#1089 mjligon

mjligon

@mleezy53

• ALL-PRO
  • 3,101 posts

This is what I love about people who aren't familiar with this team. We don't have a long way to go, at all. We have the talent on both sides of the ball to be very competitive. We have superior talent at RB, LB, now TE. Our offensive line (when healthy) is one of the best around. Steve Smith is Steve Smith, some young receivers who played very well despite the shitty QB play/play calling last year, and a defense that is going to surprise the league. Add in a CB/DT and call it a wrap. Watch our nuts, bitch.

#1090 SuperMan

SuperMan

I'm always holding back.

• HUDDLER
  • 2,265 posts
  • LocationRaleigh,NC

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:13 PM

No one can know that we have all the tools to help a rookie succeed now piss off your killing the buzz we got from raping you!

#1091 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • 10,889 posts
  • LocationNC

You guys leave prouddiddy out this.

wayyyy too late

#1092 jasonluckydog

jasonluckydog

Never go full retard

• ALL-PRO
  • 12,802 posts
  • LocationGATOR CREEK- SC

to shave prouddiddy then

I spit my drink out... lol

#1093 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,594 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Who's nutz would you rather hold... Fiz, NJPanther, or one of the new bearz fanz?

#1094 Cover2

Cover2

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Look I can see in the future and stuff just got realer then real and our team is swag a licious.

on paper our team would beat the bears 45-0

#1095 The Saltman

The Saltman

I am always watching so make sure you keep your clothes on

• Moderators
  • 24,892 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 08:14 PM

Who's nutz would you rather hold... Fiz, NJPanther, or one of the new bearz fanz?

more testicle jokes I see

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com