Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stop asking to sign a WR!!!

61 posts in this topic

Posted

Your opinion - I look at WR corps in the NFL and I think we are average at best. Look at the talent and depth of most of the top teams around the league. They have young WR's with talent playing #3 and #4 WR positions.

THough I am not big on signing a FA this year, I do think we need anothe dominate player. Like if we could draft one of the studs next year, then our offense is truely set for the future.

We are average and to bridge the arguments, we are young. If our WRs continue developing toward their potential, and do not pull a Keary Colbert, then we do not need a veteran, IMo.

Posted

slap.jpg

your gf is so lucky

Posted

Let's just make sure none of our WR's are out riding motorcycles like our DE's

Posted

He'll be the first one bitchin about the WR position when it shows to be a weak link once again.

Posted

Stop making threads telling me what to do!!

I do what I want!

001.jpg

Posted

your gf is so lucky

Fiance....and she would kick my ass lol

and she is lucky :)

Posted

tumblr_l9fqjzTyW91qcikulo1_500.png
1 person likes this

Posted

Stop making threads telling me what to do!!

I do what I want!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS95UsXGlTpqBNZh7eRF0RrwfPNh2Rt4AfJWw2kSHO0DVyfmjppmVjv2LWK

Posted

001.jpg

na son.

I prefer the with bra look.

Posted

Yes, stop expressing your opinions on internet forums. It's completely out of line!

We're not supposed to leave our cages...

Posted

We are average and to bridge the arguments, we are young. If our WRs continue developing toward their potential, and do not pull a Keary Colbert, then we do not need a veteran, IMo.

I agree as I am not really for signing a vet either... That's why I said if we can draft a young stud, or sign a young stud. But we have never had great depth at the position! It's like if we get 2 solid WR's everyone wants to stop and is afraid of getting depth and stronger.

I mean look at the dang Packers... one of the most talented wr's corps and they still drafted young talent this year! It's like we get to average, or players with upside and people are scared to think bigger. More talent only makes us stronger... then when we go to 3 or 4 WR sets we give matchup problems all over the field!

Posted

The Panthers do not need another WR. We have Steve Smith, 3 young 2nd year WR's (2 of which caught 40 passes last year) and 2 pass catching TE's.

Stop rage posting because we didn't trade for Ocho or sign Rice.

Now if you rage post because we haven't signed a CB that is acceptable.

Nobody is raging...

Just seems like NE got Ocho for free pretty much... I've never even advocated that we go get a WR... Just saying if we could have had him for a 5th and 6th...

You know what... It's pointless