Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthro

Stop asking to sign a WR!!!

61 posts in this topic

Honestly though, I don't think as big as a need as CB. I do think Gettis and LaFell improve alot from last year. Could be like the Giants young WR improvements last year (well besides the drops). Olsen was the big WR acquisition. If you have seen the guy play, you know we made a great move. I think we're done at WR unless we bring a camp body or a vet at the min.

Honestly though, I don't think as big as a need as CB. I do think Gettis and LaFell improve alot from last year. Could be like the Giants young WR improvements last year (well besides the drops). Olsen was the big WR acquisition. If you have seen the guy play, you know we made a great move. I think we're done at WR unless we bring a camp body or a vet at the min.

:iagree:

CB is more important to me. The signing of Olsen lessens the need for WR but I'd like to see one signed.

We were in need of another receiving threat and Olsen shored that up. I would be willing to give our young guys a chance to prove themselves this year. Next years draft will be stacked at the WR position. We can get our next stud then if our guys Colbertize this year

This got gay as hell...fast.

But that's ok, if I can get to 5,100 posts today, I will have had a successful E-Day.

We were in need of another receiving threat and Olsen shored that up. I would be willing to give our young guys a chance to prove themselves this year. Next years draft will be stacked at the WR position. We can get our next stud then if our guys Colbertize this year

Or we can draft the young stud anyway and have one of the Top 3 receiving units in the NFL.

Or we can draft the young stud anyway and have one of the Top 3 receiving units in the NFL.

We might be looking/needing an OT next year.

On a side note...

Gettis had a nice comment on the Panthers keeping of Steve Smith, Gettis considers Smith his "Big Brother"

Now aint that sweet.

Nothing like a bit of brotherly panther love.

Steve Smith just arrived at camp OMGZ, OMGZ, OMGZ. Hide your faces (ghost of Ken Lucas appears).

Don't forget Pilares! I'm excited about his potential.

And while yes, many are caught up in the euphoria of our current campaign to become the paper Superbowl champs (which may have locked up yesterday lol), the offense is pretty much taken care of.

We need a CB, NOW.

Realistically, our receiving corps is a great big bag of unproven outside of Steve Smith (who's old and has been nicked up a lot over the past few years).

I'm not necessarily in the 'need a receiver' crowd because it's a young bunch with some potential. But realistically, a Panthers team that can cut John Kasay can also swap out Steve Smith. Doesn't appear that they will, but stranger things have happened and this offseason I'm not ready to rule anything out.

OMGZ Taylor Price may be cut by the Patz due to the trade involving OchoCinco, "sign his azz", "make it happen JR", "do it."

Just wanted to be the first before anyone else did.