Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthro

Stop asking to sign a WR!!!

61 posts in this topic

Or we can draft the young stud anyway and have one of the Top 3 receiving units in the NFL.

We might be looking/needing an OT next year.

On a side note...

Gettis had a nice comment on the Panthers keeping of Steve Smith, Gettis considers Smith his "Big Brother"

Now aint that sweet.

Nothing like a bit of brotherly panther love.

Steve Smith just arrived at camp OMGZ, OMGZ, OMGZ. Hide your faces (ghost of Ken Lucas appears).

Don't forget Pilares! I'm excited about his potential.

And while yes, many are caught up in the euphoria of our current campaign to become the paper Superbowl champs (which may have locked up yesterday lol), the offense is pretty much taken care of.

We need a CB, NOW.

Realistically, our receiving corps is a great big bag of unproven outside of Steve Smith (who's old and has been nicked up a lot over the past few years).

I'm not necessarily in the 'need a receiver' crowd because it's a young bunch with some potential. But realistically, a Panthers team that can cut John Kasay can also swap out Steve Smith. Doesn't appear that they will, but stranger things have happened and this offseason I'm not ready to rule anything out.

OMGZ Taylor Price may be cut by the Patz due to the trade involving OchoCinco, "sign his azz", "make it happen JR", "do it."

Just wanted to be the first before anyone else did.

Realistically, our receiving corps is a great big bag of unproven outside of Steve Smith (who's old and has been nicked up a lot over the past few years).

I'm not necessarily in the 'need a receiver' crowd because it's a young bunch with some potential. But realistically, a Panthers team that can cut John Kasay can also swap out Steve Smith. Doesn't appear that they will, but stranger things have happened and this offseason I'm not ready to rule anything out.

While under yours, and the right definition, Gettis and LaFell are still unproven....they showed enough last year for me to feel very comfortable in what we have.

While under yours, and the right definition, Gettis and LaFell are still unproven....they showed enough last year for me to feel very comfortable in what we have.

I'd give you pie for this post, but I looked over a saw that your pic was of Mike Goodson.

Sorry, I kinda fumbled on that one.

OMGZ Taylor Price may be cut by the Patz due to the trade involving OchoCinco, "sign his azz", "make it happen JR", "do it."

Just wanted to be the first before anyone else did.

A move like that for an "extra" WR that may or may not pan out sounds exactly like the type of move Hurney would do though. I hadn't heard that, but sounds really interesting, especially since it was heavily rumored around here last year that Hurney really liked Price.

Again, it's not a need and anyone else we add at WR would be a luxury.

I'd give you pie for this post, but I looked over a saw that your pic was of Mike Goodson.

Sorry, I kinda fumbled on that one.

Love me some Goodie.

Not only that, its a preseason pic of Mike Goodson.

• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Woot