Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Atlanta signed Ray edwards

85 posts in this topic

Posted

ray edwards is not bad he is a decent backup plan to CJ.....he had 8 plus sacks the last 2 years.

Posted

He's going to miss not having 3 premiere players on the line with him.

Posted

I think Hardy>Edwards, this season. In sacks, FF and pressures.

Posted

ray edwards is not bad he is a decent backup plan to CJ.....he had 8 plus sacks the last 2 years.

With arguably the best DL in the NFL playing beside him and demanding the majority of attention in blocking...

The signing I'm more concerned with in our division is Darren Sproles. Our ST better be on point.

1 person likes this

Posted

He is a good players. But Jared allen had a lot to do with his production and so does the Williams brothers. atlanta front four isnt that good. Johnathan Babineaux and John abraham is only good. But Abraham is getting old.

Posted

Yeah...we don't have to overpay.
like you did for julio?

sorry....team that gives up that much for the 2nd best WR of a draft can't talk about other teams overpaying.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sproles is going to be a bad, bad, tiny man. How the heck are our players supposed to tackle someone that's like 3 foot tall?

Posted

Good signing, they really really needed a DE since Jamal Anderson was a bust. Opposite that Punk Abraham isn't bad either

Posted

Meanwhile, on the Falcants board, this same exact thread is going on but about Greg Olsen.

Posted

With arguably the best DL in the NFL playing beside him and demanding the majority of attention in blocking...

The signing I'm more concerned with in our division is Darren Sproles. Our ST better be on point.

I agree that lil Mother F'er is fast.

Posted

Meanwhile, on the Falcants board, this same exact thread is going on but about Greg Olsen.

link...