84 replies to this topic

#16 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,429 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:36 PM

I think Hardy>Edwards, this season. In sacks, FF and pressures.

#17 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 14,781 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:37 PM

ray edwards is not bad he is a decent backup plan to CJ.....he had 8 plus sacks the last 2 years.

With arguably the best DL in the NFL playing beside him and demanding the majority of attention in blocking...

The signing I'm more concerned with in our division is Darren Sproles. Our ST better be on point.

#18 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • 2,013 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

He is a good players. But Jared allen had a lot to do with his production and so does the Williams brothers. atlanta front four isnt that good. Johnathan Babineaux and John abraham is only good. But Abraham is getting old.

#19 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,779 posts

Yeah...we don't have to overpay.

like you did for julio?

sorry....team that gives up that much for the 2nd best WR of a draft can't talk about other teams overpaying.

#20 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

• HUDDLER
  • 2,429 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:38 PM

Sproles is going to be a bad, bad, tiny man. How the heck are our players supposed to tackle someone that's like 3 foot tall?

#21 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Good signing, they really really needed a DE since Jamal Anderson was a bust. Opposite that Punk Abraham isn't bad either

#22 Brooklyn Bully

Brooklyn Bully

• HUDDLER
  • 8,388 posts

Meanwhile, on the Falcants board, this same exact thread is going on but about Greg Olsen.

#23 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • 2,013 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:39 PM

With arguably the best DL in the NFL playing beside him and demanding the majority of attention in blocking...

The signing I'm more concerned with in our division is Darren Sproles. Our ST better be on point.

I agree that lil Mother F'er is fast.

#24 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • 2,013 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:40 PM

Meanwhile, on the Falcants board, this same exact thread is going on but about Greg Olsen.

link...

#25 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:41 PM

He is a good players. But Jared allen had a lot to do with his production and so does the Williams brothers. atlanta front four isnt that good. Johnathan Babineaux and John abraham is only good. But Abraham is getting old.

I mean we praise CJ and his sacks.... J.A. did have 13 last season... He is getting older, but still producing for now.

#26 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:42 PM

Yea a lot of fans lack objectivity.

Every thing their team does is great, and were the next best thing...

Ever move a opposing team makes is stupid, or the player is overrated, won't work out ect.

Not all, but most.

#27 theDIRTYcode

theDIRTYcode

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:43 PM

like you did for julio?

sorry....team that gives up that much for the 2nd best WR of a draft can't talk about other teams overpaying.

Please, the draft and FA are not equal. We had to move up 21 spots, we gave up a 1st, 2, and 2 4ths. You paid 40 million for 3 more sacks.

#28 theyhateme45

theyhateme45

360 GT = Shino45

• HUDDLER
  • 3,371 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:51 PM

Please, the draft and FA are not equal. We had to move up 21 spots, we gave up a 1st, 2, and 2 4ths. You paid 40 million for 3 more sacks.

Bro, I hate the falcons more than any other team, and I am telling you that your team better win this year because Carolina and Tampa are building the right way for the future.

I will say I am one of the only people on the board who actually liked your draft day trade, and I said it then. Very rarely does a solid team only missing a few pieces get to draft a young stud. Essential you gave up a 2nd and 2 4th to move up in the round. That's not bad.... Your 2 4ths you probably didn;t need anyway, and Jones is worth giving up the 2nd so... good aggresive trade to fill a need.

#29 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,377 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:54 PM

CJ stops the run and pressures the QB more than Ray.

#30 Pox 08

Pox 08

Luck of the Fryrish

• HUDDLER
  • 2,429 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 12:58 PM

How does it taste?

Settling for a DE that not many Falcon fans wanted..... simply because CJ didn't want anything to do with the Falcons?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.