Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

koolkatluke

Are we Done???

60 posts in this topic

I liked Cromartie since college, but last year I think he had a lot more weaknesses exposed. He's still really good, but I was hoping we would go after Joseph... We didn't, so now, I'm actually hoping Cromartie kind of falls into our laps if the Jets go ahead and sign Aso.

Cromartie started 1 game in his entire college career.

Cromartie started 1 game in his entire college career.

Athleticism and Deion's hype. That was good enough for me.

poo, Meeks turned little Munnerlyn into a pretty respectable player. I'm quite sure he can work a few tricks on the still young Cromartie.

There were actually times where Cromartie looked better than Revis last year. Cromartie had a real solid year with the Jets. Now in no way am I say Cromartie is better than Revis, just watched a majority of Jet games and he looked good.

We still have around 10-15 mill left under the cap so i see us going after the guys that we want. there is still a 10% chance of an unknown team in the Aso sweepstakes....

Cromatrie will be good in our system because we will be using a lot of the zone blitz and the Jim johnson blitzs scheme. He is a good Press CB and we need some one like him to help us out on the back end.. If we can get him i think we should.

we aren't done.....

remember, we still go through cuts as teams go through the preseason. Hurney likely will get DT, OL, CB, and possibly QB help then.

We still have around 10-15 mill left under the cap so i see us going after the guys that we want. there is still a 10% chance of an unknown team in the Aso sweepstakes....

Where did you get that number from? That number will only go up after Kalil.

Where did you get that number from? That number will only go up after Kalil.

It takes that 10 million off the salary cap and then it spreads out That contract over the years. And do you have any Info about whats the panthers next moves in this free agency frenzy.??

Thinking we have finished our work at DT

CB and OL depth should be our focus right now.

Not sure what kind of experienced QB we would be looking for in this offense as I see bootlegs and many things designed around Newtons athleticism.

It takes that 10 million off the salary cap and then it spreads out That contract over the years. And do you have any Info about whats the panthers next moves in this free agency frenzy.??

look on my twitter. this is not for attention, i just do not want to cause anymore drama on these boards and don't want every single thread hijacked with my name in it, contrary to what many believe i am not looking for attention. so i am only going to use these boards for talking about the Panthers, not anything I hear. just feel that will make these boards better.