#31 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,005 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:35 PM

Cromatrie will be good in our system because we will be using a lot of the zone blitz and the Jim johnson blitzs scheme. He is a good Press CB and we need some one like him to help us out on the back end.. If we can get him i think we should.

#32 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,889 posts

we aren't done.....

remember, we still go through cuts as teams go through the preseason. Hurney likely will get DT, OL, CB, and possibly QB help then.

#33 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

We still have around 10-15 mill left under the cap so i see us going after the guys that we want. there is still a 10% chance of an unknown team in the Aso sweepstakes....

Where did you get that number from? That number will only go up after Kalil.

#34 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • 2,005 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:40 PM

Where did you get that number from? That number will only go up after Kalil.

It takes that 10 million off the salary cap and then it spreads out That contract over the years. And do you have any Info about whats the panthers next moves in this free agency frenzy.??

#35 stirs

stirs

I Reckon So

• HUDDLER
  • 10,152 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:40 PM

Thinking we have finished our work at DT

CB and OL depth should be our focus right now.

Not sure what kind of experienced QB we would be looking for in this offense as I see bootlegs and many things designed around Newtons athleticism.

#36 NJPanthers12

NJPanthers12

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,401 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:42 PM

It takes that 10 million off the salary cap and then it spreads out That contract over the years. And do you have any Info about whats the panthers next moves in this free agency frenzy.??

look on my twitter. this is not for attention, i just do not want to cause anymore drama on these boards and don't want every single thread hijacked with my name in it, contrary to what many believe i am not looking for attention. so i am only going to use these boards for talking about the Panthers, not anything I hear. just feel that will make these boards better.

#37 4th_and_inches

4th_and_inches

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:44 PM

Orton anyone? Anyone...?!

#38 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,889 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:47 PM

Thinking we have finished our work at DT

CB and OL depth should be our focus right now.

Not sure what kind of experienced QB we would be looking for in this offense as I see bootlegs and many things designed around Newtons athleticism.

the rookies have yet to play adown...likely won't be ready for much work most of the year.

as huge of a weakness that spot is.....I think when cuts start they will look at DT and DE still.

#39 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:47 PM

Orton probably wouldn't be looking to come here and Fox probably doesn't want to send his best QB to his old team.

#40 ncguy2184

ncguy2184

Mmmm BoJangles......

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,329 posts
  • LocationMyrtle Beach S.C

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:49 PM

When do you guys think we should look into drafting a new LT?

#41 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,674 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:52 PM

next few years.

#42 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • 2,005 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:55 PM

look on my twitter. this is not for attention, i just do not want to cause anymore drama on these boards and don't want every single thread hijacked with my name in it, contrary to what many believe i am not looking for attention. so i am only going to use these boards for talking about the Panthers, not anything I hear. just feel that will make these boards better.

When do you guys think we should look into drafting a new LT?

When Jordan gross start giving up a lot of sacks. Then you will know he is getting long in the tooth or just a sign of things to come. But I think he is good.

#43 MWCarolina

MWCarolina

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,378 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:57 PM

I hope we are not finished.

I think we still need a CB, DT and a vet QB.

Anybody have a clue if we are still looking at other FA?

No, we arent done, i see them going after a CB, DT and likely sign Delhomme or Volek to be the 3rd string QB and mentor. As for who the CB will be, i dont know, but i think we should look into Rogers and as for the DT, i really think Tommie Harris should be signed.

#44 Bj-Monster23

Bj-Monster23

Slam Newton

• HUDDLER
  • 2,005 posts
  • LocationRaleigh NC

Posted 29 July 2011 - 01:57 PM

next few years.

Hopefully by the time we need one. lee Ziemba will have developed and be ready to take over.

#45 MHS831

MHS831

• HUDDLER
  • 6,673 posts

Posted 29 July 2011 - 02:21 PM

There are the potential free agents still out there and then the roughly 900 guys teams will be cutting throughout preseason as they whittle their roster from 90 down to 56. Lots of talented guys will be cut as teams try to get under the cap as well. Lots of time to still find a few gems.

Did you say 56? Is that new, or a mistake?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.