Photo
- - - - -

Democrats...*sigh*

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
28 replies to this topic

#1 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,908 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:00 PM

disappointing

http://news.yahoo.co...ngress_spending

#2 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • 4,812 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 05:31 PM

"Change you can believe in" ummmmm.....next time..we promise.

#3 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

• HUDDLER
  • 4,080 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:01 PM

"Change you can believe in" ummmmm.....next time..we promise.

and after next time we'll really promise

#4 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 06:13 PM

Our govt on both sides is a friggin' disgrace...the idea that one side is different from the other is a total joke. Neither side has any business pointing a finger at the other.

#5 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,494 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:07 PM

The earmark issue has been a thorny one for Obama, who successfully urged lawmakers to pass an economic stimulus bill without them. He deferred to lawmakers on the legislation now moving through Congress, but his aides have worked to make it appear that he is merely acquiescing in what lawmakers and the White House had been prepared to do at the end of the Bush administration.

McCain ridiculed that argument in an animated speech on the Senate floor on Monday, asking, "does that mean that last year's president will sign this pork-barrel bill?"

:)

#6 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,984 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 08:34 PM

Our govt on both sides is a friggin' disgrace...the idea that one side is different from the other is a total joke. Neither side has any business pointing a finger at the other.

This is the best post in the tinderbox in ages.

#7 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:32 PM

In six weeks the deficit has gone from 450 billion to 1.9 trillion, and it has only served to drive the markets down further. Obama just stepped in poo with this Russia/Iran thing. If he's not in over his head, I'd hate to think what in over his head might be like.

For eight years we heard about how everyone in the Bush administration was an idiot. Forgive us if we can't help but point out how "the savior" is anything but.

I'm no Bush fan. Every time he got in front of a podium I cringed because he butchered the language. But I knew that this guy was the wrong way to turn. And the people who actually make this country work aren't going to sit by while he takes from them to subsidize those who refuse to work.

#8 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:41 PM

Last year's Republican presidential candidate said both he and Obama pledged during the campaign to "stop business as usual in Washington," and he quoted the president as having said he would go line by line to make sure money was spent wisely.

I agree here. President Obama should stand by what he pledged in the race.

#9 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,712 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:56 PM

In six weeks the deficit has gone from 450 billion to 1.9 trillion, and it has only served to drive the markets down further. Obama just stepped in sh*t with this Russia/Iran thing. If he's not in over his head, I'd hate to think what in over his head might be like.

For eight years we heard about how everyone in the Bush administration was an idiot. Forgive us if we can't help but point out how "the savior" is anything but.

I'm no Bush fan. Every time he got in front of a podium I cringed because he butchered the language. But I knew that this guy was the wrong way to turn. And the people who actually make this country work aren't going to sit by while he takes from them to subsidize those who refuse to work.

Werd. The Meat is wise.

#10 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• ALL-PRO
  • 23,774 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 09:57 PM

In six weeks the deficit has gone from 450 billion to 1.9 trillion, and it has only served to drive the markets down further. Obama just stepped in sh*t with this Russia/Iran thing. If he's not in over his head, I'd hate to think what in over his head might be like.

Americans killed in wars started by Bush = 4000 +
Americans killed in wars started by Obama = 0

Bush takes over budget surplus and great economy
Obama takes over huge deficit and terrible economy

#11 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:01 PM

Win

#12 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:02 PM

Americans killed in wars started by Bush = 4000 +
Americans killed in wars started by Obama = 0

1. Just wait until Obama gets us deep into Afghanistan.
2. What is 1.9 trillion minus 450 billion?

#13 dimbee

dimbee

Rabble Rouser

• HUDDLER
  • 7,915 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:04 PM

1. Just wait until Obama gets us deep into Afghanistan.
2. What is 1.9 trillion minus 450 billion?

Just imagine if Dumbya had a few more months...

#14 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:12 PM

Just imagine if Dumbya had a few more months...

Dumbya phoned it in the last year as it was.

#15 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 17,484 posts

Posted 03 March 2009 - 10:12 PM

Once we get most in the tinderbox to admit that Obama and Bush are basically the same person, we'll be finally getting somewhere...

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com