Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WR Discussion

20 posts in this topic

Posted

So if they suck ass like last year than we take a WR with next years #1 pick?

I don't think they sucked last year (Gettis and Lafell) with what they had to work with I think they did admirably. But if they perform the same this year then it'll be cause for concern. We're not going to be drafting #1 next year so we can kill that noise.

Posted

:lol: Kurb is teh famous now.

#tehKurbFather

Posted

#tehepicKurbawesomeness

:jc:

Posted

you could also include olsen among the wr corps, so i say we continue with the young guys & smitty

Posted

I'm more excited about Gettis than LaFell

Posted

I'm more excited about Gettis than LaFell

I agree with you. They both could potential develop but I've got more faith in Gettis than "dat Deal"

Posted

#tehKurbFather

#ConsigliereBlotter ???

LOL

Posted

Honestly LaFell and Gettis had exceptional seasons considering that clusterfug that the season was.

Will be REALLY interesting to see how they do with a new offense and a bigger armed QB

Exceptional..... I think that's a stretch. Gettis showed a lot, but showing exceptional talent IMO would be more like Dez Bryant last year, or Megatron his rookie year. Even from a below average QB last year Bryant was straight beasting folks... you knew he was going to be a force just from watching him.

I mean for us last year, someone HAD to catch the little yards receiving we did have.