Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miley Cyrus is going to the College of Charleston

40 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

There is a pretty big buzz around campus...

Posted · Report post

Dude! Lots of local girls i know have gone to CoC. That place is very underrated as a hottie school.

Posted · Report post

Oh please God no.

Posted · Report post

I'm all for it!

[IMG]http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l582/pepperkiss/miley-cyrus-upskirt-picture.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l582/pepperkiss/miley-rock-rio-cap-05-1.jpg[/IMG]
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

My cousin is starting there too. Ill tell him to watch out for skanks smoking that fake shiit.

Posted · Report post

ahh, i miss partying at CofC

Posted · Report post

Brett Favres daughter went to CoC last year

Posted · Report post

good lord you are creepy grg

Posted · Report post

This is not a slam against COC, but why would someone who could afford to go almost anywhere, indeed someone who could probably afford to buy a college somewhere, go to a relatively small east coast college? Does she have relatives who went there?

Posted · Report post

When your dad is Billy Ray Cyrus, you don't have the smartest advising parents.

Posted · Report post

you scare me grg

Posted · Report post

Wtf? I think she looks good in those photos and she's like 19 now. Pretty much the same age as most SI models you guys google.

Can't fuging wait for Dakota Fanning to turn 18!!!She will be my avatar for life

Posted · Report post

grg is the new jangler

Posted · Report post

I guess your not familiar with COC basketball team.
[quote name='Davidson Deac II']This is not a slam against COC, but why would someone who could afford to go almost anywhere, indeed someone who could probably afford to buy a college somewhere, go to a relatively small east coast college? Does she have relatives who went there?[/QUOTE]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Davidson Deac II']This is not a slam against COC, but why would someone who could afford to go almost anywhere, indeed someone who could probably afford to buy a college somewhere, go to a relatively small east coast college? Does she have relatives who went there?[/QUOTE]

Most people like yourself are naive to Charleston, which is a really good thing and what makes CofC such a well kept secret. ....I am typing this post while sitting outside on the back deck of the Windjammer, Isle of Palms. There are a ton of celebs who either have a house here, or vacation frequently. A couple years ago, I gave Rick Pitino's daughter a tour of the campus.

....as far as Brent Carved daughter, indeed she did go to CofC, and she failed out her sophmore year.....
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='HotSauce..']Most people like yourself are naive to Charleston, which is a really good thing and what makes CofC such a well kept secret. ....I am typing this post while sitting outside on the back deck of the Windjammer, Isle of Palms. There are a ton of celebs who either have a house here, or vacation frequently. A couple years ago, I gave Rick Pitino's daughter a tour of the campus.

....as far as Brent Carved daughter, indeed she did go to CofC, and she failed out her sophmore year.....[/QUOTE]

Its not a matter of being naive. My cousin went to College of Charleston, and I use to spend summers in Santee with my Aunt and Uncle. Went to Charleston quite a bit, and I know a little bit about the area.

If I was Miley Cyrus, I would be going to Berkley, or Stanford, or even Vanderbilt (since she is originally from that area). But then, maybe she can't qualify for those schools.

Posted · Report post

Oh Dear! I sure hope she does not ruin her reputation with all those half or full naked college party pictures that happens to most young ladies........ I bet TMZ will be renting a place in Charleston now! :D

Posted · Report post

It's kinda sad how grg talks about Dakota fanning becoming of age when his daughter is around the same age.

Actually it makes me wanna puke.

Posted · Report post

[IMG]http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll36/Bigsteve87/Gifs/team-america-puke-o.gif[/IMG]

Posted · Report post

[quote name='R0CKnR0LLA']grg is the new jangler[/QUOTE]

except for his creepiness factor

Posted · Report post

what is she going there for?

Posted · Report post

[quote name='scpanther22']what is she going there for?[/QUOTE]

About a semester or two.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Delhommey']About a semester or two.[/QUOTE]

lol :cool:

Posted · Report post

Moving to Charleston to woo my princess....wish me luck.

[IMG]http://fashionsupports.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/miley-cyrus-bikini-photos-miami-florida-12032009-10-430x754.jpg[/IMG]