Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hotsauce

Miley Cyrus is going to the College of Charleston

40 posts in this topic

Its not a matter of being naive. My cousin went to College of Charleston, and I use to spend summers in Santee with my Aunt and Uncle. Went to Charleston quite a bit, and I know a little bit about the area.

If I was Miley Cyrus, I would be going to Berkley, or Stanford, or even Vanderbilt (since she is originally from that area). But then, maybe she can't qualify for those schools.

That would be my guess. (That she doesn't qualify.) Somehow, with her parents, I don't see her being a Rhodes Scholar, or Phi Beta Kappa material.

That would be my guess. (That she doesn't qualify.) Somehow, with her parents, I don't see her being a Rhodes Scholar, or Phi Beta Kappa material.

I bet she makes real good chio or zta material though...

This is not a slam against COC, but why would someone who could afford to go almost anywhere, indeed someone who could probably afford to buy a college somewhere, go to a relatively small east coast college? Does she have relatives who went there?

they don't let retards into the fancy schools.....also an Ivy League education ain't appealing to everyone.

what is she going there for?

About a semester or two.

+ swag

This is not a slam against COC, but why would someone who could afford to go almost anywhere, indeed someone who could probably afford to buy a college somewhere, go to a relatively small east coast college? Does she have relatives who went there?

Location?

I guess none of you that are bashing CoC have actually been out drinking in downtown Charleston while school is in? The place is slamming with hotties. That way she wont stick out like a sore thumb. Also about 80% of the students that go to that school are rich as poo so they wont give a fk. Finally the school being small is acutally a good thing. If there is an issue with mass crowds and poo I dont think that would happen with a school that size. GL having 150 people follow you down market street. I can barely walk down it when I have my entourage of 50 following me.

1 person likes this

I guess none of you that are bashing CoC have actually been out drinking in downtown Charleston while school is in? The place is slamming with hotties. That way she wont stick out like a sore thumb. Also about 80% of the students that go to that school are rich as poo so they wont give a fk. Finally the school being small is acutally a good thing. If there is an issue with mass crowds and poo I dont think that would happen with a school that size. GL having 150 people follow you down market street. I can barely walk down it when I have my entourage of 50 following me.

I have met or heard of the following either owning a house in Charleston, or frequently vacation here, Bill Murry, Darius Rucker, Alan Jackson, Oprah, Jennifer Annison, Tara Reid, Brandon Frasier, Edward McCain, Andie MacDowell, Mary-Louise Parker (weeds), Chris Rock, Reese Witherspoon, Ryan Philipe, Johnny Depp, Bill Clinton, Sandra Bullock, Mel Gibson, Bruice Willis, and Stephen Colbert, etc...

:jc:

they don't let retards into the fancy schools.....also an Ivy League education ain't appealing to everyone.

George W Bush would beg to differ (j/k :))

College of Knowledge lol

The CoC girls used to come up all the time. One sorority in particular. They were pretty hot but dumb as hell.

I can see why it would a fun school to attend.

My Cousin is going there. It's his first year and I told him if he doesn't want to get shot after he is done with school he needs to put it in Miley.