Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Proudiddy

Source: Panthers Willing To Trade For Asante Samuel

164 posts in this topic

man you're just an armanti hater!!2!!! give him a chance he's gonna rock!2!11!! ;)

rumors were Eagles wanted players, but I doubt he alone would be enough for them - do we know what other needs they have?

Well, again, I would prefer to sign Cromartie b/c we wouldn't have to give a player up...

But, if we trade for Asante, I would think they would take Connor b/c Sims was an UFA, and haven't seen if he's re-signed yet, also Stewart Bradley was a starter last year and he signed elsewhere.

Would probably have to give up Connor and a 2nd.

That's "git er done", young'n!

giterdone.jpg

the way i typed it is copyright protected lol

Cromartie would be the better longterm solution.

Stop gap Samuel. Pick up another top Corner in future drafts. Let them develop behind Samuel. Sounds like a plan to me.

Although Cromartie would be good as well. As long as they do something about the CB situation, i'll be happy.

1 person likes this

man you're just an armanti hater!!2!!! give him a chance he's gonna rock!2!11!! ;)

I've a gut feeling that's often wrong that says Hurney is trying to peddle Armanti all over this league. From an Armanti trade with the Packers for Rodgers to an Armanti trade with the Cardinals for Fitz.

nick ur a ***

1 person likes this

damn they must really want to unload Connor...hopefully they aren't planning something more...stupid.

i read persons article and everything in the article is just pure fact that we all know.

"The Panthers' stated policy is not to talk about any players under contract with other teams due to the NFL's anti-tampering rules."

"The Panthers already have signed two former Eagles who played for Carolina defensive coordinator Sean McDermott in Philly"

samuel's contract, having to restructure...all facts.

this is just an article with person trying to stretch a story from nothing.

I don't think Asante would want to be traded to Carolina..because of his age, he's probably ready to go to a contender. Anyways, it's a bad deal all the way around.

i read persons article and everything in the article is just pure fact that we all know.

"The Panthers' stated policy is not to talk about any players under contract with other teams due to the NFL's anti-tampering rules."

"The Panthers already have signed two former Eagles who played for Carolina defensive coordinator Sean McDermott in Philly"

samuel's contract, having to restructure...all facts.

this is just an article with person trying to stretch a story from nothing.

Hint:

SOURCE

I've a gut feeling that's often wrong that says Hurney is trying to peddle Armanti all over this league. From an Armanti trade with the Packers for Rodgers to an Armanti trade with the Cardinals for Fitz.

AE for Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews and the Packers 2012 1st rounder?

Ehh... I don't know... Edwards is really starting to come into his own. Have you seen that video of him practicing and running the route tree?

AE for Aaron Rodgers, Clay Matthews and the Packers 2012 1st rounder?

Ehh... I don't know... Edwards is really starting to come into his own. Have you seen that video of him practicing and running the route tree?

only if Rodgers will restructure to 3 magic beans and the change in JR's couch.