Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bill Voth:Cam walking in like he owns the place to arrogant?

86 posts in this topic

Posted

Steve Reed up to the minute tweets!

Cam Newton looking very sharp with his throws. Then again, there is no one playing defense at this point either.

Newton throws to Smith and the crowd goes wild. Well, not wild, but they cheered.

Armanti Edwards hauls in a great deep catch in the end zone and draws cheers. That hasn't happened in awhile for him.

Panthers only have 5 LBs practicing tonight. Beason, Davis, Anderson, Senn and Gaither can't practice yet.

Steve Smith turns CB RJ Stanford around on a nice dig route. Makes great catch then spins the ball. He's back.

Posted

I just watched the video and I'm sitting here literally trembling with disgust.

Posted

I just watched the video and I'm sitting here literally trembling with disgust.

....why?

Posted

What can I say I'm a trembler.

Posted

He does own the place.

Posted

Shouldn't he accomplish something in the NFL before he actually acts like he's big and bad? If he has a Clausen esque year all of you, and I mean all of you, will point back to him acting like an arrogant ass early on.

Posted

Shouldn't he accomplish something in the NFL before he actually acts like he's big and bad? If he has a Clausen esque year all of you, and I mean all of you, will point back to him acting like an arrogant ass early on.

There is nothing arrogant in that video. Did you even watch it?

Posted

Didn't the media hate on Clausen this same time last year because of his perceived over-confidence/arrogance?

ruh roh

Posted

Quote:

billvoth Bill Voth

Will post video after I get back from off set at 6, but Cam just arrived on the field...acting like he owns the place. #Panthers

good for him.....take charge.

Posted

I would tweet that Bill Voth walked in like he owned the place if I had a clue who the hell he was.

Posted

I was particularly disgusted by the way he was giving Williams props. Then, on the heels of that, when he acknowledged the fans? What a fuging self-centered, egomaniacal prick.

Posted

preach on, brotha.