Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

Bill Voth:Cam walking in like he owns the place to arrogant?

86 posts in this topic

i was expecting to see cam walking onto the field with a crown and a robe based of voth's tweet

the kid is confident...get over it!

Yeah, last thing I want to see in a quarterback is a smile a mile wide while he jokes around with teammates heading to his first practice of the season. And damn him for shaking hands and giving shout outs. Doesn't he know the last person who should "own the place" is the rookie QB?

Arrogant little SOB.

Confidence - Something that :jc: lacks

Perhaps it's a cultural gap. Swag = cool/coolness factor. Cam is cool! Obama is cool! Bill Voth, no-so-cool!

Steve Reed up to the minute tweets!

Cam Newton looking very sharp with his throws. Then again, there is no one playing defense at this point either.

Newton throws to Smith and the crowd goes wild. Well, not wild, but they cheered.

Armanti Edwards hauls in a great deep catch in the end zone and draws cheers. That hasn't happened in awhile for him.

Panthers only have 5 LBs practicing tonight. Beason, Davis, Anderson, Senn and Gaither can't practice yet.

Steve Smith turns CB RJ Stanford around on a nice dig route. Makes great catch then spins the ball. He's back.

I just watched the video and I'm sitting here literally trembling with disgust.

I just watched the video and I'm sitting here literally trembling with disgust.

....why?

What can I say I'm a trembler.

Shouldn't he accomplish something in the NFL before he actually acts like he's big and bad? If he has a Clausen esque year all of you, and I mean all of you, will point back to him acting like an arrogant ass early on.