Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

Bill Voth:Cam walking in like he owns the place to arrogant?

86 posts in this topic

http://www.twitvid.com/Q2CNU

Looks like the media just wants to crush the kid before he gets started. What do you think?

Wouldn't be the first time a media member was trying to talk bad about Cam. Kids got swagga, haters gun hate.

Cam did own the place... the moment he stepped out of the building people spotted him and started cheering, by the time he reached the field the whole crowd was cheering for him and he was pumped and smiled/pointed at the crowd in appreciation.

This is from Bill Voth's bio on the WSOC website.

http://www.wsoctv.com/station/4858247/detail.html

Bill is a native of Cleveland, Ohio, and a die hard Cleveland sports fan… still waiting for one of his teams to win a championship. Besides rooting for the Syracuse Orangemen, he’s a rabid follower of ACC sports.

He's just a bitter Cleveland fan. Hater.

Cam's put up with this crap the last year. People hate a winner, and Cam's a winner.

BTW, you will notice in the video that when folks were screaming at Cam like he was Elvis Presley he put his arm around DeAngelo and pointed at him.

<sarcasm>Yeah. I just don't think I want this kind of attitude on our team.</sracasm>

Wouldn't it be awesome if everyone walked into work like this in the morning? Imagine Helen, the 50 year old empty-nester down in accounting walking through the cube farm like this in the morning.

It'd make my day.

oh no someone said something bad about cam lets get the fuging pitchforks and start a big ass bitchfest about it

Thats kills me...Out of all your positions you want your QB to be confident...most definitively a rookie...but naw I guess they just want him to be some scared non-confident player who goes out and throws picks...I want him to have the same amount of confidence he right now after he throws a INT....or fumbles a ball...So that he can go out that next series and continue to go hard and not get discouraged...but thats just me

The overconcern of Cam's ego will continue in the media. Its important to some that a QB like Cam "knows his place."

Nothing wrong with a little confidence. In any leadership roles at work, sports etc. you have to have confidence.

Yeah but if he is cocky he is gonna piss off the vets. Not a good way to start. He has already had issues with his arrogance in the media