Photo
- - - - -

Bill Voth:Cam walking in like he owns the place to arrogant?

• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#61 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,722 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:37 PM

It doesn't surprise me that Cam has the most swagger on the field. He said that playing football was his safe haven away from all the negatives and distractions. When he is on the field, he can just concentrate on football where his natural athleticism and ability are evident. He doesn't have to worry about all the reporters, distractors and problems. Playing football is what he has done all his life.

#62 diehard panther#1

diehard panther#1

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 07:40 PM

cams, swag rubbing off on the saints fans already.lol "fug voth and the media"

#63 CharlotteBeer.com

CharlotteBeer.com

Resident Beer Nerd

• HUDDLER
  • 9,700 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:13 PM

Bill Voth is actually a great source of info on the Twitterz.

Has anyone here thought that maybe it's not Voth reading into Cam's actions, but us reading into Voth's comments? Sure, he said Cam walked in like he owned the place, but is that a bad thing? Voth didn't suggest that, but many of you inferred it.

#64 Saint J

Saint J

Banned

• Banned
  • 4,192 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:19 PM

You are just glad someone noticed you.

I don't want you banned because I disagree with you, that would imply that you have enough intelligence for discourse.

I want you banned because you are a troll from the Saints and if there is one
thing I can't stand, its Saints trolls...just my own personal bias.

Yeah, nothing grinds my gears quite like anonymous internet message board posters.

#65 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:21 PM

Got that swag. #1 doesn't look that bad on him as I would have thought.

Darron Thomas (his opposing QB in the NCG) was the first person he reminded me of with that skull cap and number.

#66 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • 3,658 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:24 PM

The guy is excited and looks like he has a great relationship with his teammates already. Why is that bad thing? If he was an arrogant prick then he'd be wearing #2 right now instead of #1.

#67 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:25 PM

Has anyone here thought that maybe it's not Voth reading into Cam's actions, but us reading into Voth's comments? Sure, he said Cam walked in like he owned the place, but is that a bad thing? Voth didn't suggest that, but many of you inferred it.

I was thinking the same thing.

#68 ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

ItsNotGonnaBeAlright

Insane Racist Moron

• HUDDLER
  • 6,465 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:28 PM

Damn you and your logic.

#69 micnificent28

micnificent28

• HUDDLER
  • 3,062 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 30 July 2011 - 08:34 PM

I didn't see person or steve reed make any comments about how cam entered the field. I agree voth is a great source of info which is why i have him on my list,but clearly he said "cam walked in like he owned the place". Then a few minutes later he said make of it what you will like he is implying cam did something wrong for you to draw to your own conclusion about. Clearly his words are ment to make you question cams actions.

#70 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • 6,087 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:52 PM

You guys need to realize that until Cam talks to these media guys, TV especially, they're going to hate him. Voth has bitched about Cam not talking to them before.

#71 AU Panther2

AU Panther2

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:54 PM

http://www.twitvid.com/Q2CNU
Looks like the media just wants to crush the kid before he gets started. What do you think?

Wouldn't be the first time a media member was trying to talk bad about Cam. Kids got swagga, haters gun hate.

#72 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,164 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 10:58 PM

Cam did own the place... the moment he stepped out of the building people spotted him and started cheering, by the time he reached the field the whole crowd was cheering for him and he was pumped and smiled/pointed at the crowd in appreciation.

#73 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,236 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 30 July 2011 - 11:03 PM

This is from Bill Voth's bio on the WSOC website.
http://www.wsoctv.co...247/detail.html

Bill is a native of Cleveland, Ohio, and a die hard Cleveland sports fan… still waiting for one of his teams to win a championship. Besides rooting for the Syracuse Orangemen, he’s a rabid follower of ACC sports.

He's just a bitter Cleveland fan. Hater.

#74 Dyren

Dyren

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 11:10 PM

Cam's put up with this crap the last year. People hate a winner, and Cam's a winner.

#75 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

• HUDDLER
  • 15,164 posts

Posted 30 July 2011 - 11:18 PM

BTW, you will notice in the video that when folks were screaming at Cam like he was Elvis Presley he put his arm around DeAngelo and pointed at him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com