Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catman's 7/30 training camp practice observations

58 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

...oh, one other observation of note: they had LaFell working with the group that was returning punts.

Posted · Report post

Thanks a million Catman.

Posted · Report post

Thanks Catman!!!

Posted · Report post

- Kalil was out of practice with ice on his calf

- Ziemba is every bit as big as Otah

- Fua is a big dude

Posted · Report post

Thanks Cat , good in depth report. It seems there is always one dumbass cowboy fan in every crowd.

Posted · Report post

Thanks!! I live through all you guy's reports and photos as I'm stuck out in Hell Paso, TX right now......Thanks Again!!

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

...didn't want to spend much time discussing my time with the obnoxious cowboys fan (who seem to be there mostly to try and piss people off) but a guy behind us yelled down at him to take his jersey off and he got into some banter with the guy. At one point, the idiot cowboys fan said he was also a Michigan fan - so I interrupted and told him he should get Armanti's autograph while he was there - LOL

Posted · Report post

were you in a Beason jersey?

Posted · Report post

Appreciate the info man.

Posted · Report post

Thanks as always dude

Any word on how often they're going to be practicing in the stadium?

Posted · Report post

Thanks guys, more will come to me as I sit here and think about it...

I should also mention Cam came out to a nice round of cheers from the crowd and it definitely fired him up, he pointed to the crowd several times in appreciation. He was getting cheered on just about every pass he completed.

One of the biggest cheers he got was in a drill where the QB's were handing off to the HB's while the o-line blocked the d-line and linebackers. Both Clausen and Pike handed off each time... Cam came up for his first snap, faked the hand-off and took off running.

Smitty made a nice catch while being covered by # 35 which I believe is RJ Stanford? They were battling pretty aggressively off the line but Smitty got around him and made the catch on the sideline, then spun the ball and pounded his chest... it was a classic 89 moment.