Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Catman's 7/30 training camp practice observations

58 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

were you in a Beason jersey?

Yup!

Posted · Report post

Thanks as always dude

Any word on how often they're going to be practicing in the stadium?

You're welcome!

Not sure how often they will be using the stadium.

Posted · Report post

Yup!

You were behind my wife and I when we were buying beer tickets and getting our wristbands. I think you guys even spoke. I thought you looked familiar from the pic I've seen on here but didn't feel like asking a stranger "are you Catman on the internetz?" Next time I'll say hello.

Posted · Report post

Great stuff, dude!

Armanti as MVP? Man, this really is a new season.

Posted · Report post

You were behind my wife and I when we were buying beer tickets and getting our wristbands. I think you guys even spoke. I thought you looked familiar from the pic I've seen on here but didn't feel like asking a stranger "are you Catman on the internetz?" Next time I'll say hello.

Ahhhh, okay - I noticed your kids had the face painting thing so I asked your wife where they got it because my daughter is all about the face painting... what a coincidence! LOL

Those $2 beers were nice! I was actually a little surprised to see they were serving beer there.

Posted · Report post

Great stuff, dude!

Armanti as MVP? Man, this really is a new season.

Yup, he really impressed me today (apparently he impressed Person and others as well). He looked like a WR, made one spectacular catch and several really nice catches, looked very smooth and quick.

Posted · Report post

Nice info, keep it up!

Posted · Report post

Wait they were serving beers at camp? I know they have like a hot dog stand but I never remembered them having beer...holy hell this IS a new era!

Posted · Report post

How would you compare todays practice to the typical boring Fox practice? Sounds like there was a lot of energy tonight?

Posted · Report post

How would you compare todays practice to the typical boring Fox practice? Sounds like there was a lot of energy tonight?

There was a lot of energy tonight, guys were getting after it pretty hard... wouldn't be surprised if the coaches were telling them to pull back a little bit.

There was definately more energy this year than the 1st practice last year but I think a lot of that was generated by Cam's presence... the place was ready to explode every time he completed a pass and I'm sure the players could feel that.

Posted · Report post

Wait they were serving beers at camp? I know they have like a hot dog stand but I never remembered them having beer...holy hell this IS a new era!

Yup, $2 beers @ a Panthers event... it is a new era!

Posted · Report post

That is sooo great to hear i almost wanna cry that we are ack to football after 2 miserable seasons and a lockout. thanks guys for the reports...