Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

In this thread, SMF talks about today's practice

37 posts in this topic

Thanks for the Update.... Keep them coming..

so, cam seems to be further along than clausen? lol

No, he did not. But, he isn't far behind :confused:

I forgot there were people who still supported Clausen. Thanks HP for reminding me.

I forgot there were people who still supported Clausen. Thanks HP for reminding me.

Not supporting Clausen at all. Just don't want people to get the wrong idea. Both QB looked really good during one on one's yesterday and both of them looked really badly when you put a D in their face.

Jimmy completed more passes during those drills but as I said in another post, that isn't saying much because I believe the combined total between the two were 7 completions...most if not all within 10 yards.

Interpret that however you like

I say we need a vet QB that can work with both of these young guys!

Clausen did look better and I agree that Newton is not that far behind but boy did that roll out throw to LaFell look terrible.

I think there is going to be a lot more shocking throws in camp

Clausen did look better and I agree that Newton is not that far behind but boy did that roll out throw to LaFell look terrible.

LOL there were a couple of passes from both QB that looked terrible.

I did notice that Jimmy looked his receiver down every single time whereas Cam didn't. He did appear to survey the field a little better but his foot work isn't as good...I think they call what Cam had yesterday "Happy Feet". First day of practice though and there were a lot of fans there...maybe he was nervous.

Besides; aren't you supposed to be on the Miami forums now?

:frown2:

that makes me want to choke him out.

I was hoping he was intoxicated, but he didn't appear to be. Just stupid.

Besides; aren't you supposed to be on the Miami forums now?

Yes.

One guy I realized I left out of the original post that I failed to talk about: Eric Norwood looked beastly. He had the only sack I saw when he made a sick move to get around the edge instantly. What's his position this year? I saw linebackers blitz a helluva lot, can't remember if he was blitzing or if he was a down lineman.