Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Predict the Saint's record

59 posts in this topic

Posted

Saints haven't lost anyone on offense(yet), and added Ingram. Their offense should still be explosive.

11-5

Their only competition as I see it will be Atlanta, and Atlanta will probably win a bunch of games.

They will definitely still be good on offense, I'm wondering if Brees will bounce back or continue to throw 20+ ints. I know the consensus on this board is that Bush is a bust, but he isnt and I'd be surprised if Ingram can do what Bush was capable of doing. His loss will be felt. Still trying to figure out who these 4 probowl db's are

Posted

uhh we signed sproles to replace Bush. he's outproduced Bush since they've been in the league together. keep up, mouthbreather.

1 person likes this

Posted

what team has all those guys? old sharper is nice, i didnt know he re-signed. who is the pro bowl ss again?

holy sh*t

you really don't know the difference between the free and strong safeties? :rofl:

Posted

uhh we signed sproles to replace Bush. he's outproduced Bush since they've been in the league together. keep up, mouthbreather.

pfff you would have never admitted that last year

Posted

pfff you would have never admitted that last year

I've never liked Bush but I guess actually reading before you mouth off is easier.

Posted

I've never liked Bush but I guess actually reading before you mouth off is easier.

of course you didn't.

ima make a bold statement and say 25 this year for old breath easy

Posted

of course you didn't.

ima make a bold statement and say 25 this year for old breath easy

and i'm going to say 5-11

The Panthers have won one more game from 07-10 than the Saints have since 2009. Says it all.

Posted

Saints: finish 3rd at 6-10

Posted

yeah nothing says suck like two pro bowl claiber corners, a pro bowl SS, and the best FS in the league. if only we could have chris gamble to get bitch slapped around by 16 other teams every year. lol

So...you're saying that the entire Taint's secondary will be in the probowl? :svengo:

Posted

That list is missing the week 9 game against the Bucs.

no way the saints finish with a top 25 defense with that secondary

Well, they were 4th overall on defense last year. They've also allowed the fewest passing TDs the last two years at 28 and are 3rd in passer rating allowed over that span behind only the Packers and Jets.

The secondary has proven themselves. They're one of the best units in the league and the Saints' best defensive player might already be FS Malcolm Jenkins. 2nd year corner Patrick Robinson, last year's first round pick, is also playing very well right now to give the Saints 3 very good corners.

Posted

Did all those stats help the secondary when Marshawn Lynch was picking them up and throwing them to the side on that TD run?

Posted

Worse than the Falcons;)