Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

So before MMQB comes out in a few hours lets look back..

72 posts in this topic

There is no need to slum to personal insults but when you can't have intelligent discussions about football, they are the next best thing, right?

An intelligent person wouldn't claim that Cam is "ignoring everyone".

You're really exaggerating here.

But you knew that already.

Because without saying that he's ignoring EVERYONE, the utter stupidity in your statement would be even more apparent.

Listen Cecil, you are correct I was exaggerating.

How many more people in the media is he going to upset? How many more is acceptable to you?

I don't care what he does off the field, but unless he starts being nice to them, they won't have anything good to say about him and this board will be filled with even more shitty threads like:

"OMG did you see what _________ _________ said about Cam, fugin hater"

"___________ ____________ is getting all bitchy because Cam wouldn't talk to him"

Do some interviews, say hi, and don't be a dick. It's simple.

Keep the insults down please

TRD he isn't ignoring everyone he is just ignoring Peter King because he doesn't want to have to answer his dodgy questions that can make he can spin to make him look bad any more.

He did an interview for USAToday yesterday,so he's not total anti-media.

Listen Cecil, you are correct I was exaggerating.

How many more people in the media is he going to upset? How many more is acceptable to you?

I don't care what he does off the field, but unless he starts being nice to them, they won't have anything good to say about him and this board will be filled with even more pooty threads like:

"OMG did you see what _________ _________ said about Cam, fugin hater"

"___________ ____________ is getting all bitchy because Cam wouldn't talk to him"

Do some interviews, say hi, and don't be a dick. It's simple.

It would be very very acceptable to ignore everyone in the media if he keeps winning games while doing it and not letting arrogant self absorbed sports writers try to bring him down.

A player should only be required to answer questions directly related to the team/gameplan. Anything is a bonus and if I were a player I wouldn't even do it until the offseason. Go do you PR interviews then.

What? USA Today interviewed him?

Well, that's totally inconvenient to the TRD Cam-view, isn't it?

TRD he isn't ignoring everyone he is just ignoring Peter King because he doesn't want to have to answer his dodgy questions that can make he can spin to make him look bad any more.

What? USA Today interviewed him?

Well, that's totally inconvenient to the TRD Cam-view, isn't it?

What Cam View?

How does doing interviews make his accuracy not blow? His footwork not that of an 8 year old? His ability to read a zone coverage not that of a Freshman on an advanced high school team?

That's my "Cam-View"

Everything off the field I couldn't give any less of fuks about. I think it would benefit him to be nicer to everyone and stop and answer a few questions with our local media and with nationally recognized writers, but if he doesn't, it doesn't affect me.

What Cam View?

How does doing interviews make his accuracy not blow? His footwork not that of an 8 year old? His ability to read a zone coverage not that of a Freshman on an advanced high school team?

That's my "Cam-View"

Everything off the field I couldn't give any less of fuks about. I think it would benefit him to be nicer to everyone and stop and answer a few questions with our local media and with nationally recognized writers, but if he doesn't, it doesn't affect me.

Since you hate cam so much, what were the alternative choices the Panthers could ahve made?

Since you hate cam so much, what were the alternative choices the Panthers could ahve made?

I don't "hate" Cam. I see obvious flaws in his game and am not afraid to talk about them, just like every other QB coming out this year had obvious flaws making them not worthy of being drafted #1.

I wanted us to shore up our defensive line or go BPA, but why are we talking about this now? It's too late.

Hopefully Cam can correct his deficiencies enough to beat out Jimmy and Derek and start for this team and be the superstar at the QB position we've lacked for a while, because that's the only way to win.

this Mother Fugger acts like Paparazzi do against celebs. He's a fuggin idiot and seeks to get a rise out of everyone so he can post more drama. Dick Dick Dick. Maybe we should put him out there on the field for an afternoon on the opposite side of Beason. That'll teach his ass properly. He'll think a Mac Truck just hit his ass.

this Mother Fugger acts like Paparazzi do against celebs. He's a fuggin idiot and seeks to get a rise out of everyone so he can post more drama. Dick Dick Dick. Maybe we should put him out there on the field for an afternoon on the opposite side of Beason. That'll teach his ass properly. He'll think a Mac Truck just hit his ass.

Good post, sir.