Photo
- - - - -

So before MMQB comes out in a few hours lets look back..

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#31 HoFBound90

HoFBound90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:04 PM

People need to stop crying. If I was a player I would ignore the media too. Your job is to answer football questions only, yet the pussy media picks and prods trying to get you to say something they can misquote or blow up. The only reason players should pay attention to the media is because the media reports to us, and in turn we support all of their salaries. They have no obligation to answer any overweight, stupid reporterss dumb questions, only questions that are on topic like defensive and offensive scheme type questions. And then players who strive to be seen in a public light, so much so its almost pathetic, it gives these journalists a sense of arrogance.

Maybe they should ask normal, relevant questions imo and not be dickheads.

#32 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:05 PM

Cam already said he's more than a football player so he should answer more than football questions, right?

#33 HoFBound90

HoFBound90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:08 PM

Cam already said he's more than a football player so he should answer more than football questions, right?

Again going way to far with a simple quote. What is wrong with him wanting to focus and prepare and play to the best of his abaility, and not wanting to let media scums get under his skin hoping he fails so that there hits or reads will be on their articles where they tear him apart.

I'm sure the last thing on his mind during practice and after where he is going to read the playbooks, is what should I say to the media, what if they ask me about this "insert stupid question here".

#34 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,478 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:19 PM

:lol:

I forgot critiquing Cam's game was considered bias around here.

He doesn't have accuracy issues and footwork problems, now pie and swag me beyotches.

Just know that when I call you a total asshole prima donna I'm doing it without bias.

#35 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:25 PM

Just know that when I call you a total asshole prima donna I'm doing it without bias.

There is no need to slum to personal insults but when you can't have intelligent discussions about football, they are the next best thing, right?

"so and so QB has trouble with accuracy and his footwork."

"Ya, well you're an asshole"

"I feel that if his footwork was better, his accuracy might not struggle as much. I'm also curious about his ability to read complex zone coverages because when he faced simple zones in college he struggled"

"Hey fuktard, you're a prima donna"

But by all means, please continue.

I feel like those are contradictory insults as well. I'll gladly accept the total asshole one but I totally disagree with prima donna.

#36 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,212 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:27 PM

We don't want our #1 pick being known as the dick who ignores everyone.

You're really exaggerating here.

But you knew that already.

Because without saying that he's ignoring EVERYONE, the utter stupidity in your statement would be even more apparent.

#37 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,212 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:28 PM

There is no need to slum to personal insults but when you can't have intelligent discussions about football, they are the next best thing, right?

An intelligent person wouldn't claim that Cam is "ignoring everyone".

#38 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:33 PM

You're really exaggerating here.

But you knew that already.

Because without saying that he's ignoring EVERYONE, the utter stupidity in your statement would be even more apparent.

Listen Cecil, you are correct I was exaggerating.

How many more people in the media is he going to upset? How many more is acceptable to you?

I don't care what he does off the field, but unless he starts being nice to them, they won't have anything good to say about him and this board will be filled with even more shitty threads like:

"OMG did you see what _________ _________ said about Cam, fugin hater"

"___________ ____________ is getting all bitchy because Cam wouldn't talk to him"

Do some interviews, say hi, and don't be a dick. It's simple.

#39 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,332 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:35 PM

Keep the insults down please

#40 Sword

Sword

Ninja Pirate

• HUDDLER
  • 2,174 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:37 PM

TRD he isn't ignoring everyone he is just ignoring Peter King because he doesn't want to have to answer his dodgy questions that can make he can spin to make him look bad any more.

He did an interview for USAToday yesterday,so he's not total anti-media.

#41 HoFBound90

HoFBound90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:40 PM

Listen Cecil, you are correct I was exaggerating.

How many more people in the media is he going to upset? How many more is acceptable to you?

I don't care what he does off the field, but unless he starts being nice to them, they won't have anything good to say about him and this board will be filled with even more pooty threads like:

"OMG did you see what _________ _________ said about Cam, fugin hater"

"___________ ____________ is getting all bitchy because Cam wouldn't talk to him"

Do some interviews, say hi, and don't be a dick. It's simple.

It would be very very acceptable to ignore everyone in the media if he keeps winning games while doing it and not letting arrogant self absorbed sports writers try to bring him down.

#42 HoFBound90

HoFBound90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:42 PM

A player should only be required to answer questions directly related to the team/gameplan. Anything is a bonus and if I were a player I wouldn't even do it until the offseason. Go do you PR interviews then.

#43 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,212 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:54 PM

What? USA Today interviewed him?

Well, that's totally inconvenient to the TRD Cam-view, isn't it?

#44 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:57 PM

TRD he isn't ignoring everyone he is just ignoring Peter King because he doesn't want to have to answer his dodgy questions that can make he can spin to make him look bad any more.

What? USA Today interviewed him?

Well, that's totally inconvenient to the TRD Cam-view, isn't it?

What Cam View?

How does doing interviews make his accuracy not blow? His footwork not that of an 8 year old? His ability to read a zone coverage not that of a Freshman on an advanced high school team?

That's my "Cam-View"

Everything off the field I couldn't give any less of fuks about. I think it would benefit him to be nicer to everyone and stop and answer a few questions with our local media and with nationally recognized writers, but if he doesn't, it doesn't affect me.

#45 HoFBound90

HoFBound90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 12:59 PM

What Cam View?

How does doing interviews make his accuracy not blow? His footwork not that of an 8 year old? His ability to read a zone coverage not that of a Freshman on an advanced high school team?

That's my "Cam-View"

Everything off the field I couldn't give any less of fuks about. I think it would benefit him to be nicer to everyone and stop and answer a few questions with our local media and with nationally recognized writers, but if he doesn't, it doesn't affect me.

Since you hate cam so much, what were the alternative choices the Panthers could ahve made?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.