Photo
- - - - -

So before MMQB comes out in a few hours lets look back..

• Please log in to reply
70 replies to this topic

#46 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 01:02 PM

Since you hate cam so much, what were the alternative choices the Panthers could ahve made?

I don't "hate" Cam. I see obvious flaws in his game and am not afraid to talk about them, just like every other QB coming out this year had obvious flaws making them not worthy of being drafted #1.

I wanted us to shore up our defensive line or go BPA, but why are we talking about this now? It's too late.

Hopefully Cam can correct his deficiencies enough to beat out Jimmy and Derek and start for this team and be the superstar at the QB position we've lacked for a while, because that's the only way to win.

#47 jherald

jherald

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 01:33 PM

this Mother Fugger acts like Paparazzi do against celebs. He's a fuggin idiot and seeks to get a rise out of everyone so he can post more drama. Dick Dick Dick. Maybe we should put him out there on the field for an afternoon on the opposite side of Beason. That'll teach his ass properly. He'll think a Mac Truck just hit his ass.

#48 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 01:40 PM

this Mother Fugger acts like Paparazzi do against celebs. He's a fuggin idiot and seeks to get a rise out of everyone so he can post more drama. Dick Dick Dick. Maybe we should put him out there on the field for an afternoon on the opposite side of Beason. That'll teach his ass properly. He'll think a Mac Truck just hit his ass.

Good post, sir.

#49 jherald

jherald

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 01:52 PM

Good post, sir.

I always like reading your posts TRD. I like how you get everyone riled with just a few words.:D

#50 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,209 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 02:35 PM

What Cam View?

How does doing interviews make his accuracy not blow? His footwork not that of an 8 year old? His ability to read a zone coverage not that of a Freshman on an advanced high school team?

That's my "Cam-View"

Everything off the field I couldn't give any less of fuks about. I think it would benefit him to be nicer to everyone and stop and answer a few questions with our local media and with nationally recognized writers, but if he doesn't, it doesn't affect me.

Amazing how you shifted the goal posts to Cam "ignoring everybody" (a la the media) which was apparently 100% incorrect on its face, to what he needs to improve on on the field.

"Hey everybody! Look over here! Not over there where I just made a dumbass of myself! Over here! Over here!"

Well done! :lol:

#51 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,476 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 03:13 PM

There is no need to slum to personal insults but when you can't have intelligent discussions about football, they are the next best thing, right?

"so and so QB has trouble with accuracy and his footwork."

"Ya, well you're an asshole"

"I feel that if his footwork was better, his accuracy might not struggle as much. I'm also curious about his ability to read complex zone coverages because when he faced simple zones in college he struggled"

"Hey fuktard, you're a prima donna"

But by all means, please continue.

I feel like those are contradictory insults as well. I'll gladly accept the total asshole one but I totally disagree with prima donna.

Why are you so dumb? That was the exact quote you made about Cam. How did I lose you after two posts?

#52 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,377 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 03:32 PM

TRD he isn't ignoring everyone he is just ignoring Peter King because he doesn't want to have to answer his dodgy questions that can make he can spin to make him look bad any more.

He did an interview for USAToday yesterday,so he's not total anti-media.

He also ignored all our local guys to give an interview to some other big dog not long ago that got them all in a huff, which may be what TRD was referring to with his (admitted) exaggeration.

#53 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 03:52 PM

Why are you so dumb? That was the exact quote you made about Cam. How did I lose you after two posts?

In case you didn't realize, that was the conversation between us.

A (Me): Real, legit concern about Cam
B (You): Can't talk football, slings personal insult
A: Another real, football concern
B: Contradictory insult

:patriot:

He also ignored all our local guys to give an interview to some other big dog not long ago that got them all in a huff, which may be what TRD was referring to with his (admitted) exaggeration.

Even when you admit to an exaggeration, they still try and pin it on you that you were exaggerating.

"You exaggerated"
"I know, it was an exaggeration but you got the point"
"Listen troll, I know you exaggerated now admit it before I call the Cam police"
"Okay, settle down I said it was an exaggeration it wasn't literal"
"Stop fuging lying and admit you are exaggerating!!!!!!!"

#54 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,476 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 04:01 PM

Legit football concern? Your first post in this thread called Cam a "dick who ignores everyone" and a "total asshole primadonna who we all hope is out of the league in a year or two."

#55 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 04:02 PM

Legit football concern? Your first post in this thread called Cam a "dick who ignores everyone" and a "total asshole primadonna who we all hope is out of the league in a year or two."

Well that's not what I said at all.

#56 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,476 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 04:04 PM

Again, this is not a good thing Cam is doing.

We don't want our #1 pick being known as the dick who ignores everyone.

Stop letting your love affair for Cam cloud your judgment.

If this is anyone but Cam, dude is a total asshole primadonna who we all hope is out of the league in a year or two.

He needs to stop acting like a child be a professional.

#57 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• TROLLOLOL
  • 12,418 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 04:07 PM

We don't want him to be known....

As in, if his actions continue, he could develop a bad reputation.

That's 180 degrees from "Cam is a dick"

The second is a hypothetical.

You know the second is true. If it's anyone but Cam, anyone but a Panther and we are all talking poo.

Since it's Cam and we feel the need to protect him, everyone else is at fault.

For his benefit, I think he should be a little friendlier with people that will be covering him, especially the local media but in all honesty I couldn't care less if he ran out to the field punching toddlers in the face. I only care about how well/poorly he plays QB.

The other stuff is fun and entertaining, but in the end it won't matter.

#58 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 01 August 2011 - 04:15 PM

sh*t is about to get real

#59 The Saltman

The Saltman

I have Returned

• Moderators
  • 24,877 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 04:18 PM

Posted Image

#60 Carolina Husker

Carolina Husker

I hate football

• HUDDLER
  • 10,476 posts

Posted 01 August 2011 - 04:25 PM

We don't want him to be known....

As in, if his actions continue, he could develop a bad reputation.

That's 180 degrees from "Cam is a dick"

The second is a hypothetical.

You know the second is true. If it's anyone but Cam, anyone but a Panther and we are all talking poo.

Since it's Cam and we feel the need to protect him, everyone else is at fault.

For his benefit, I think he should be a little friendlier with people that will be covering him, especially the local media but in all honesty I couldn't care less if he ran out to the field punching toddlers in the face. I only care about how well/poorly he plays QB.
The other stuff is fun and entertaining, but in the end it won't matter.

lol Talk about contradictory. You've done a wonderful job not caring about his perceived reputation this whole thread.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.