Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Husker

Modern Warfare 2 Details

18 posts in this topic

With those settings I could surpass 100 kills regularly. Need to make the game challenging and use the bad guns, then when your getting a 100+ : 20 ratio with bad guns in HQ its a more fun game.

Also, vehicles could be annoying, depends on how they do them. This list is still more then likely fake.

I used that to try to get my kill:death ratio back in order after my ex roommate decided it was a good idea to shoot blindly into places where there is no one there out in the open of maps getting 1 kill to 40 deaths. I know, I know, not every person is good at games, but when you're watching him play GTA IV and the car catches on fire and then subsequently blows up after telling him "maybe you should get out" and he goes "I didn't know it would do that". Then Maybe it's time to stop letting him play ._.

I did stop using the P90 though, tried all the challenges for all the weapons. the only thing about shipment is.. if you're on the team getting raped... you're screwed, because airstrike after helicopter after airstrike after helicopter, you're probably looking at possibly going 1:1 for the round :/, add in random grenade throwing on a small map. sigh..

You should kill him for real.

haha.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-JwTUJqfGg[/ame]

Does anyone remember COD4 having a EBR? If not then they should definitely put that in the next installment. I'm a big fan of the G36, so I'd like it to stay. Oh, and put in a real EOTECH this time. I have yet to see a game with one as an attachment.

I dont understand all the hate on the P-90... its one of my favorite guns..... Gimme a silenced p-90 with uav jammer and ill light all of you guys up all day!! hahaha oh yea if anyone wants to play on 360 just add my...my name is CarolinaRipper