Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kurb

8-1 camp thread

410 posts in this topic

Very early

Should have tempered your expectations... I been told u guys... Fool me once shame on you... Fool me twice, shame on me.

But you would thought the way Jimmy was tweeting his ass about him practicing that he would have gotten somewhat better.

But you would thought the way Jimmy was tweeting his ass about him practicing that he would have gotten somewhat better.

Jimmy has a lack of physical ability.

No matter how much he practices, he can only be so good.

Cam is the opposite.

He has physical ability up to his goofy ears.

He just needs some refining.

Trust me... Can't believe everything u read... Bottom line is this...Cam gets hurt and we're FUGGED!

Trust me... Can't believe everything u read... Bottom line is this...Cam gets hurt and we're FUGGED!

I believe nothing you write.

I thought he was picked off earlier in the practice. It just seems from the tweets like he has a short leash.

I don't know that it is a short leash so much as the coaching staff wanting to get into his head and find out what he is seeing so that they can figure out how to make him better. At least that is why they should be pulling him if they are worth a damn as coaches.

Neither Cam nor Jimmy have run this O before. Would not be surprised if DA shows both of them up early. Not so much about who is on D, but the newness of system.

1 person likes this

Anderson looking at sheet of plays, talking to Pike...obviously giving tips. That's what his role should be here. #Panthers

One loser to another.

Tattoorhino Brian Allen

cam hands to goodson andhe gashes again.he is on fire

14 seconds ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Jason Ramey

ramey42j Jason Ramey

Read option...Newton gives to Goodson...nice cut and run. That play will be run a lot with 2 in.

Tattoorhino Brian Allen

cam scrambles and complete to 22

Tattoorhino Brian Allen

cam to 22 again with check down

Neither Cam nor Jimmy have run this O before. Would not be surprised if DA shows both of them up early. Not so much about who is on D, but the newness of system.

Cam already knows 90% of the playbook and has been running it against live defenses.

That's not an excuse.

Cam hasn't taken an NFL snap yet. We very well might be fuged with him.

Let the guy play some before saying you have any clue on whether he is going to be good or not.