Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stirs

Cotchery

58 posts in this topic

Yes, i am a nc state homer but still yes

I agree, we have a bunch of WR's that can show that they have waht it takes. Not only do we have Gettis/Lafell/Edwards, but also have Adams, Pilares, Guy, Wright, Clowney...

That is a bunch of WR's and we should be able to find the starters we need from them. Personally I hope Adams and Pilares break out, giving us a 5 WR set that can dominate.

Just thinking that Chud might have a few plays in his book with 4 WR receiver sets. Never know.

You remember the last time we had a State grad on our team? 2-14.

Health concerns, as I recall.

You remember the last time we had a State grad on our team? 2-14.

id take mario williams and phillip rivers if hurney could get that done as well

i'm much more concerned about trying to find someone who can cover the possession receiver.

much bigger need.

we are fine with the receiving corps we have (WR+TE+RB). plenty of good targets there. put 3 or 4 of them out there (which will be happening on a regular basis) plus a QB that can run and you know is going to be doing it and requires a spy and you have yourself a very solid passing game.

I like him. But we are set at WR.

I disagree with you on that topic.

We need a future #1 and #2. The current receiver core, smith aside, couldn't draw the double coverage from smith. That is not being "set" at wr.

The Packers are "set". We aren't close to being set.

Might get his walking papers today

He's saying he'll be released if Mason passes his physical... I'm not really interested. He's got great hands but had never been that fast, and again, I'd rather see what Gettis, Lafell, AE, and Pilares can do.