Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pstall

Your bold yet reasonable predictions. 2011 edition

71 posts in this topic

Actually I meant just for those Linebackers themselves.

In that case, my bold yet reasonable prediction is that they will triple their previous sack totals.

I'm feeling like it will be a 6-10 season. The loss of OTA's and learning a new offense probably won't generate into a playoff season. I think Cam will see some action, but won't begin the season as our starter. Gettis will continue to progress. I think the wins will come against the Jaguars, Bears. Redskins, Vikings, Lions, and Falcons.

This. ^ :3

Although I'm thinking Cam will start, Clausen hasn't proved himself being any better yet and Pike won't be given the right chance. Anderson is released by the time the preseason is over I'm thinking, or hoping.

If the Panthers wanted to start an older QB, they would have went for Matt Moore and not Anderson or at least I would have considering both share similar history (Good season, bad one, you know?). Then again I do like Moore a lot more then Anderson, so it may just be a personal bias thing.

Im gonna say 8-8 is the best we do. Short TC and new everything I just dont see greatness this year.

1 person likes this

I'm thinking Cam will be the starter by week 6. Jimmy will get first shot just because he has that year of experience, but will lose it. While Jimmy won't be anything special, he won't be nearly as bad as his rookie season. I say he starts 5 games, 900 passing yards, 5 TDs, 5 ints.

I don't expect many world-domination stats from Cam - maybe a single 300 yard game,

2500 yards, 11 TDs, 10 ints.... lack of passing TDs mainly due to the high number of rushing TDs. I say Cam will rush for 3-5 TDs.

Dwill 850 yards, 8 TD in 10 games

Jstew 1000 yards, 13 TD in 13 games

Goodson 450 yards, 6 TD in 16 games, 3 as starter

Smitty 65 receptions, 800ish yards, 6 TDs

Olsen 35 receptions, 400 yards, 3 TDs.

Gettis 35 receptions 500 yards, 2 TDs.

Shockey 10 receptions, 90 yards, 1 TD (face it, he's gonna be injured most of the season)

Lafell 30 receptions, 450 yards, 1 TD

Goodson 30 receptions, 300 yards, 2 TD

*** yes, I'm putting the panthers down for about 3400 passing yards.

1 person likes this

I predict:

This years Huddle tailgates > last years Huddle tailgates

1 person likes this

I predict:

This years Huddle tailgates > last years Huddle tailgates

and I predict we will enjoy cerveza's(that you bring) and somehow get off of football and talk financial stuffage and then get on the topic of how just once, if we smuggle enough good stuff into the States, we can buy multiple lots and freakin own tailgates for future generations.

then we realize its game time and forget all we just said. :D

1 person likes this

Cam rushes for 700 yards this year and take a huge sh*t on the Cards week 1.

1 person likes this

Heap 35 receptions, 400 yards, 3 TDs.

:confused:

1 person likes this

Over 10 TD passes, 3000-3300 passing yards

5-11 or 6-10 record

2 or 3 division wins

Gettis and LaFell both get more yards than last year

Hardy gets 6 sacks

Olsen gets around 500 yards

6-10 which would be a vast improvement on last year and a great first step towards building a powerhouse team for the next decade.

:confused:

I think he meant Olsen.

m.gif