• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

malik

South Carolina should change its name.

I'd put SC ahead. Southern SC beaches and cities are far superior to anything in NC. I feel SC has kept more of their heritage and tradition as well, but maybe my point of view is biased because I live in the Charlotte area...

whoever said Charleston was just a regular port city:lol:

Yep, No South Carolina = No Spartanburg = No Wofford = No JR = No Hardee's = No JR $$$ = No expansion team = No Carolina Panthers = No Huddle

So keep talking ish about S.Carolina. You should be thanking us.

so you're telling me the owner of the panthers thought SC was so trash that he went up to the GOAT state to put his team?

Nuff said winning2.gif

Ask any average american about NC and they'll tell you about College Basketball or top colleges

ask them about SC and if they even know it exists the best they'll do is trailer/redneck jokes

SC is a wasteland

North Carolinians don't want to be associated with ignorant inbreds who sometimes sneak into the barn to fug a pig then tell their friends they were with their mistress.

Thank you. :)

This board should change it's name so that you can't find it.

Ask any average american about NC and they'll tell you about College Basketball or top colleges

ask them about SC and if they even know it exists the best they'll do is trailer/redneck jokes

SC is a wasteland

Well, they are also known as the folks that started the war. :)

Both states are chill...but I try to avoid Columbia, SC & Greenville, NC

inbred, white trailer trash losers who think its 1844? yup thats SC.

and this malik guy called me a "racist fine young male" for joking with Saltman in a post. Then he posts the comment above. Typical.