Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yas: Mixed reviews on Cam Newton's Debut

105 posts in this topic

Posted

From Yas's NFC South blog:

SPARTANBURG, S.C. -- There were some spot-on frozen ropes and a few balls that sailed beyond receivers or tailed behind them. There was a botched handoff in which the ball ended up on the ground and there was the moment of brilliance we saw so much of in college when the quarterback tucked the ball and ran for roughly a 20-yard gain.

Read more: http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcsouth/post/_/id/23132/mixed-reviews-on-cam-newtons-debut

ncf_a_camnewton_cmg_600.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Bust!!1

1 person likes this

Posted

cool picture

Posted

ballin ass picture

Posted

1st day sounded good.

Posted

Clausen was doing pretty much the same, but his good moments weren’t quite as spectacular as Newton’s.

Posted

LOL at the comments. damn he has some haters out there. I hope he wins like 3 super bowls and a couple of MVPs just to shove all the hate back in these douchebag's faces.

Posted

Pretty much what I expected.

Posted

the first practice of a legend in the making

LOL at the comments. damn he has some haters out there. I hope he wins like 3 super bowls and a couple of MVPs just to shove all the hate back in these douchebag's faces.

i wouldn't worry about them there mostly bitter bama fans

Posted

Yeah, I've learned to not even scroll down and read the comments... pure hate.

Posted

He looks like the fuging man in that picture.

Posted

I've been saying it since we drafted the guy...He is better than Mike Vick when Vick entered the league. He has all the potential in the world if we can keep him afloat this year and let him learn from his mistakes (assuming he will be mature enough to do that and take the criticism).