Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tattoorhinos observations from camp

45 posts in this topic

Posted

6. Mcclain looked great. He is huge also. Huge but fast. What i like is he can play the run or the pass and then our LB's are going to hurt little Matty Ryan, and sweet little birthmark face Drew Brees. they arent gonna know what hit em.

My favorite part.

Posted

I really hope we bring back Landri too. I think I read Tommie Harris signed with the Patriots, though.

Posted

Thanks for the write-up, I can't wait to see Beason come clean on a blitz and hit sweet little matty ryan right in his mouth.

Posted

My legs are pretty damn amazing n stuff.

Posted

Thank you for the write up, champ, I was faithfully reading the updates on twitter like a crack fiend!!!

Posted

So with McClain looking good, and Ron Edwards being an experienced starter, we have a good shot at a good DL this year. Anyone mentioned Fua yet? How is he looking? I've heard he could be better than McClain...

Posted

Great write up man! Much appreciated by us fans stuck over here in Cincinnati. Rep and pie given. Thanks.

Posted

Thanks for the write up. Nice stuff. You brought up a good point not being talked about.

E. Brown. I think we still need some DE talent. Who is going to get the reps across from Johnson? Brown just isn't panning out.

I know everyone hyped Hardy and he showed promise.....but it is very possible that a 2nd year player still is just best suited for spot duty.

If either gets dinged up....we are in a bad spot.

Posted

Really disappointed on the news of Everette. I guess it's Greg Hardy, then.

I know - I keep hoping the lightbulb's going to come on but I think at this point the most we can hope for is a situational pass rusher.

Posted

I think your gonna see Eric Norwood start blitzing from the end position some and with the push in the middle we should be getting this year it will be exciting for sure, plus Hardy really is a beast.

Posted

Excellent write up!!! Thanks for posting!!!

Posted

"Ziembe #75 is as big an individual I have ever seen"

Saw this guy play at Auburn. That's a great description. Then when you hear him talk he has kind of a scary echo going on, like Andre the Giant(that Pro wrestler from about 20-30 years ago). Nice addition to the O-line. He plays with a really violent attitude. The coaches at Auburn had to calm him down a bit because he was injuring defensive players in practice. He loved to dish out pancake blocks and wrestle pass rushers to the ground. Cam called him "big nasty"