Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Practice 8/2

173 posts in this topic

Posted

carolinagrowl Steve Reed

Jon Beason will miss the early part of training camp with Achilles issue. http://bit.ly/pndz7P

Posted

Just got back from practice...grabbing some lunch before getting home. Honestly, I mostly focused on the QBs with postional drills and STs consuming the majortiy of practice.

If anyone wants my take, just let me know.

Posted

Just got back from practice...grabbing some lunch before getting home. Honestly, I mostly focused on the QBs with postional drills and STs consuming the majortiy of practice.

it wast just tweeted Ron Rivera said his first impression of Cam....."Wow".

What say you?

Posted

Money's on Goody.

I don't know, that S looks as big as Shocky.

Posted

it wast just tweeted Ron Rivera said his first impression of Cam....."Wow".

What say you?

Cam looked really good when no pressure was on, but the big man got happy feet in 11-on-11. He has a cannon, for sure, but I'm not sure he's going to have the speed of the game down by the time the regular season starts.

Posted

randywattson charles johnson

So I read a article where the DE from the giants talking poo cause I got paid. He need to keep my name out his mouth and focus on football

Ohhh it;s on

Posted

Ohhh it;s on

Ohhhhhhh snap!

Posted

Cam looked really good when no pressure was on, but the big man got happy feet in 11-on-11. He has a cannon, for sure, but I'm not sure he's going to have the speed of the game down by the time the regular season starts.

probably won't....not sure any rookie, even the good ones, have the speed down early.

Posted

Did Clausen look as bad today as it sounds?

Posted

I think if Everette doesn't have a good season this year, we need to go ahead and release him. He's been underwhelming for years now, and it's sad to watch.

ya think?

Posted

I just don't think it realistic to expect him to be ready to start but him heap big man.

Posted

probably won't....not sure any rookie, even the good ones, have the speed down early.

Cam looked cool as a cumcumber when it was just WR drills one-on-one with a single DB. Admittedly, he was killing it maybe with maybe one incompletion. I could tell, though, he was uncomfortable in the 11-on-11 being very fidgitty, happy feet and missing throws he was nailing earlier.