Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Squirrel

Practice 8/2

173 posts in this topic

carolinagrowl Steve Reed

Gettis tweaked his hamtring in practice, Rivera said. Pike isn't throwing because he has inflammation in his shoulder

I'd like to see a poll with honest responses about who actually thought Armanti had a legitimate chance coming into this season to show any promise. I personally, had written him off. But he's showing life. No one would be honest though.

Armanti wasn't on the field long enough for anyone to form an opinion on him. He is one of the best athletes we have on offense....that doesn't mean he will end up working out but the potential is there.

billvoth Bill Voth

Ron rivera punches Brown in the face after a false start. Is that a pee stain i see #Panthers

Thats what im talking about. We need that on this team.:D

I'd like to see a poll with honest responses about who actually thought Armanti had a legitimate chance coming into this season to show any promise. I personally, had written him off. But he's showing life. No one would be honest though.

Agree. I had pretty much written him off.

Great for the team; great for him.

Thats what im talking about. We need that on this team.:D

He should carry a big stick like on Walking Tall. Clausen's head would be full of knots and bruises though.

I'm pretty sure Rivera reviewed the tape from last year and saw all those damn false starts we had.

I'm pretty sure Rivera reviewed the tape from last year and saw all those damn false starts we had.

You know Rivera knows everything about the defensive guys he inherited......not a surprise he is in Brown's face. He needs to produce this year or leave.

billvoth Bill Voth

Rivera expects some more scuffles now that "the ice was broken." Coach called Goodson/Greco a draw. 33 said he won. #Panthers

billvoth Bill Voth

Armanti compliment part 2: last off field, last signing autographs today. #Panthers