Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Practice 8/2

173 posts in this topic

Posted

I am wondering is Adams out there getting some reps in?

And about the Jimmy haters, they have a right to hate on him. They are disgruntled about last season, so it is understandable. Jimmy just needs to put that behind him and worry about the future, and focus on the important things.

Posted

I've said it before and I'll say it again...

I'm a huge Cam fan but I don't care which QB does it, I want a superbowl dammit. We deserve it.

No one deserves a superbowl...they are won.

Posted

The thing with the tweets is that Cam homers are only outnumbered by Clausen haters. Clausen is even getting booed at practice by "fans".

Go out there and show them who is boss.

They won't boo if they know you are his dad

Maybe they will

Posted

that speaks volumes....b/c this is Cam at his worst....and he already looks better than Clausen (2nd year player w/ 13 games and 10 NFL starts under his belt).

How is Cam at his worst doing positional drills? What has he been doing since February?

Cam at his worst will be when the complexity of the offense is dropped on his shoulders prematurely, which is what most people want. No OTA, no supervsed summer-there is no way he is ready. Sure he is a great athlete, but many of you think that is enough. It is like thinking Superman can beat someone at chess because he is awesome.

For everyone booing Clausen and bashing him at every turn--you are hurting the team. It gets to him and it impacts him. Get off his ass and hope he gets better, idiots!

Posted

No one deserves a superbowl...they are won.

Agreed wholeheartedly. However, I was referring to the fans and the city of Charlotte. I think we deserve a little ring to keep us content.

The only problem is that we'll probably get greedy and want another one. Damn Fans are never happy. ;)

Posted

Still disagree

Posted

Go out there and show them who is boss.

They won't boo if they know you are his dad

Maybe they will

If I am Jimmy's dad and you are his bi*ch... what would that make us?

Posted

wait why am I jimmy's bitch?

And if this scenario were true, that would make you my golden ticket

You'd probably pay to surround me with every advantage in life even though I'm some dumpster slut and you'd pay to get me on the cover of allure magazine and I'd become the new Kim Kardashian until everyone realized I'm a talentless nobody and I would move back home and live off my parents forever.

Posted

wait why am I jimmy's bitch?

And if this scenario were true, that would make you my golden ticket

You'd probably pay to surround me with every advantage in life even though I'm some dumpster slut and you'd pay to get me on the cover of allure magazine and I'd become the new Kim Kardashian until everyone realized I'm a talentless nobody and I would move back home and live off my parents forever.

i don't know why you are. you seem to love that golden arm though.

Posted

lol Golden Arm is like saying Paris Hilton has a winning personality.

Posted

lol Golden Arm is like saying Paris Hilton has a winning personality.

golden arm... boy wonder... pickles... tony pike mentor.... you could even call him "the real deal" lol

Posted

I wish I had video of Smitty making #35 or #36 look like a Pop Warner kid. I mean the moves were straight out of a Brazilian soccer match. Smitty caught the ball on the left hash and the DB squared him up at which point Smitty stopped on a dime, faked left then ran right. The guy took a good angle to cut #89 from bee-lining to the endzone and forced Smitty to make another move. The guy fell for the same juke left run right move, but recoved once again. This time the DB was just going to run him out of bounds on the RIGHT hand side of the field by now at which point Smitty cuts across the guys face and dove into the endzone.

Smitty done ole boy seriously wrong. The crowd gave Smitty a nice applause. Show off! :D