Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dems' targeting of Limbaugh

116 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I wish J C Watts was still in politics :(

Me, too. What's the knock on Alan Keyes? I always liked him, too.

Posted · Report post

Dawg ever voted for a black man in any election? You can answer this too SouthCakPanther. LOL.

I know it wasn't directed at me, but I absolutely have.

Posted · Report post

She voted for Stephen Fetchit for best tap dancer on "Dancing with the ***** Stars, sponsored by Afro-Sheen!"

Posted · Report post

She voted for Stephen Fetchit for best tap dancer on "Dancing with the ***** Stars, sponsored by Afro-Sheen!"

Now you've done it.

Posted · Report post

Southcakpanther always blaming his problems on the black man. The bigger joke is people were dumb enough to vote for Sarah Palin over Barack Obama. That was funny.

I have never blamed anything on "the black man". You don't have a clue what you're talking about. Because Obama is black, any criticism I give to his policy is racist. Typical scapegoat poo. Cry me a river, it's so tired.

Posted · Report post

KT=racist

Rush Limbaugh=stand up guy

Remember that Carolina Huddle. This message sponsored by SouthCakPanther.

KT = Joke

Find the quote where I said Rush is a "stand up guy". You can't, because you are just a hater that brings weak smack.

Posted · Report post

And the biggest joke were those who didn't realize that John McCain was actually the presidential candidate.

which, apparently, was the republican party. considering she drew much larger crowds than mccain ever did.

you guys don't have to admit it, but your candidate was such a weak little bitch that he was completely overshadowed. as soon as she was picked, the race became obama vs. palin.

Posted · Report post

which, apparently, was the republican party. considering she drew much larger crowds than mccain ever did.

you guys don't have to admit it, but your candidate was such a weak little bitch that he was completely overshadowed. as soon as she was picked, the race became obama vs. palin.

You tried this tactic once before when you said it was Dukakis vs. Dan Quayle. America just got dumber, that's all.