Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers_Lover

Dems' targeting of Limbaugh

116 posts in this topic

You sir, are a racist asshole. :frown2: What a joke.

Southcakpanther always blaming his problems on the black man. The bigger joke is people were dumb enough to vote for Sarah Palin over Barack Obama. That was funny.

At least Rush will bring decent content and make points.

KT=racist

Rush Limbaugh=stand up guy

Remember that Carolina Huddle. This message sponsored by SouthCakPanther.

Southcakpanther always blaming his problems on the black man. The bigger joke is people were dumb enough to vote for Sarah Palin over Barack Obama. That was funny.

And the biggest joke were those who didn't realize that John McCain was actually the presidential candidate.

Guess what ... she wasn't running against him.

Guess what ... she wasn't running against him.

Dems were all up in arms over McCain's running mate, but mention the fact that their very own VP nominee of 2000 was running around campaigning for McCain, and they had no answer for that. Or that their 2004 VP nominee was a scumbag.

Dawg ever voted for a black man in any election? You can answer this too SouthCakPanther. LOL.

Dawg ever voted for a black man in any election? You can answer this too SouthCakPanther. LOL.

I've only voted once, and it was for McCain, so no. But I'd gladly exchange Obama for any number of black politicians right now and you'd never hear me say a negative thing about them.

I wish J C Watts was still in politics :(

I wish J C Watts was still in politics :(

Me, too. What's the knock on Alan Keyes? I always liked him, too.

I know it wasn't directed at me, but I absolutely have.