Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers_Lover

Dems' targeting of Limbaugh

116 posts in this topic

teh librul sports media?

That was my experience, yes. Annoyingly so.

Okay, you take care of Olbermann, I'll get Limbaugh. Deal?

Sorry not a Dem but I'll see what I can do.

I actually admire the man. He has gone out on his own and hit it big. Good for him. Do I believe in everything he might say...No. But I give him great credit for saying what he feels and sticking too it (for 20 yrs.). One thing a lot of people don't know about Rush (because they don't listen to him) is that he attacks absurdity by being absurd. He's not 100% serious...he's an entertainer. I guess this situation with Rush and the Obama people is just another example of them calling out a private citizen they happen to disagree with. Who's next?

Oh, I listened to him for many years. I agree that his job is to get everyone riled up and still listening, but I'd say he's at least 85 percent serious, mostly because his base audience is too dumb to get the joke so he has to keep them interested.

Oh, I listened to him for many years. I agree that his job is to get everyone riled up and still listening, but I'd say he's at least 85 percent serious, mostly because his base audience is too dumb to get the joke so he has to keep them interested.

Who's audience isn't? Have you ever read the football forum on this board?

Lots of QBs that are white are given the same consideration based on their known positives vs. their weaknesses. Ours, for example.

Bolded for emphasis.

Limbaugh could be the biggest moron on the planet. I enjoy watching him being made out as the idiot he is on the Daily Show.

Any smart party would have had him "taken care of" years ago.

I love it! They have been calling him a Russian nesting doll! :devil:

Bolded for emphasis.

Come on, man. Who has EVER called Delhomme an elite QB?

Come on, man. Who has EVER called Delhomme an elite QB?

Who has ever questioned Jake's intelligence for not being able to read defensive coverages and for throwing dumb INTs in big games? His smarts are always given the benefit of the doubt. Don McNabb doesnt know an NFL game can end in a tie and he's the dumbest QB to ever walk the earth let the media tell it.

Who has ever questioned Jake's intelligence for not being able to read defensive coverages and for throwing dumb INTs in big games? His smarts are always given the benefit of the doubt. Don McNabb doesnt know an NFL game can end in a tie and he's the dumbest QB to ever walk the earth let the media tell it.

Nothing against his talents but, if he didn't know the game could end in a tie.....he is a dumb sob.

I still think Howard Stern needs to sue him for ripping his schtick off.