Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dems' targeting of Limbaugh

116 posts in this topic

Posted

Lots of QBs that are white are given the same consideration based on their known positives vs. their weaknesses. Ours, for example.

Bolded for emphasis.

Posted

Limbaugh could be the biggest moron on the planet. I enjoy watching him being made out as the idiot he is on the Daily Show.

Any smart party would have had him "taken care of" years ago.

I love it! They have been calling him a Russian nesting doll! :devil:

Posted

Bolded for emphasis.

Come on, man. Who has EVER called Delhomme an elite QB?

Posted

Come on, man. Who has EVER called Delhomme an elite QB?

Who has ever questioned Jake's intelligence for not being able to read defensive coverages and for throwing dumb INTs in big games? His smarts are always given the benefit of the doubt. Don McNabb doesnt know an NFL game can end in a tie and he's the dumbest QB to ever walk the earth let the media tell it.

Posted

Who has ever questioned Jake's intelligence for not being able to read defensive coverages and for throwing dumb INTs in big games? His smarts are always given the benefit of the doubt. Don McNabb doesnt know an NFL game can end in a tie and he's the dumbest QB to ever walk the earth let the media tell it.

Nothing against his talents but, if he didn't know the game could end in a tie.....he is a dumb sob.

Posted

I still think Howard Stern needs to sue him for ripping his schtick off.

Posted

Who has ever questioned Jake's intelligence for not being able to read defensive coverages and for throwing dumb INTs in big games?

me?

Posted

Everyone on this board?

Personally, I think McNabb was dumb for SAYING he didn't know that. If he's never been in an overtime game, I don't blame him for not knowing. But for God's sake, man, 80 percent of the fans knew that. Don't make yourself look like an idiot.

Posted

I have heard many people call Jake stupid or retarded or inbred or dumb or ...

after he threw that pick in Cincy in 06 he got crushed

Posted

not a QB, but if Jared Allen was black he would be considered one of the worst thugs in the league. but he's white, so nobody mentions his 3 DUIs and intentionally trying to injure players.

Posted

Thats bc he has a mullet

Posted

I think twojakesinva got it right...The fact that the POTUS and his party are personally attacking a private citizen in an attempt to silence him is frightening...Remember when Bush went after his critics...Oh yeah, that's right, he didn't.