Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dems' targeting of Limbaugh

116 posts in this topic

Posted

What morons. We are turkey hunting but none will stick their heads up.

That must mean there are no turkeys.

Please have them stick there heads up.

You will just have to lower the hammer for awhile. You can shoot later.

Posted

Yes. But I understand why Rush said what he did. His base doesnt believe in black leadership and hates to concede that a black could be smarter or more qualified than a white in anything he does that involves intelligence and leadership. So of course the Eagles win in spite of their black QB and not because of him.

I think you mischaracterize Limbaugh's "base."

Posted

Why is Rush getting so much attention? Is he running for something?

Why don't you ask the White House.

Posted

/\Rush isnt as powerful as you are acting/\

I dont think he is capable of getting people to vote either way and he certainly isnt determining who will control Congress

you are giving that guy way too much credit

Again, the Obama Administration is giving him that much credit.

Posted

I hope it backfires... they are getting close to doing something unconstitutional... When you infringe on someone's Constitutional rights, especially with freedom of the press, you might as well be doing it to everyone.

Fairness Doctrine, anyone?

Posted

You are wrong.

Ditto

Posted

Why don't you ask the White House.

I would, but the Secret Service told me not to call there any more. :)

Posted

Limbaugh is a yellow journalistic fear-mongering buffoon, and his listeners make people suffering from Down syndrome look like college professors.

Oh and saying you listen to him because he is funny or because you buy into some of his shtick is like saying you only subscribe to Playboy for the articles. It insults the intelligence of everyone who can hear it.

I venture that most folks, with opposing view points, like Inamacus here have never heard Rush's show. Maybe only a sound bite here or there that a democrat has edit out of one of Rush's programs. They are quick in attempting to discount a well spoken Republican's argument saying that "oh, you listen to Rush". Most of them don't have any real knowlege of Rush, and never will.

Posted

I venture that most folks, with opposing view points, like Inamacus here have never heard Rush's show. Maybe only a sound bite here or there that a democrat has edit out of one of Rush's programs. They are quick in attempting to discount a well spoken Republican's argument saying that "oh, you listen to Rush". Most of them don't have any real knowlege of Rush, and never will.

They were abused children.

Posted

Whats funny about that is I'm probably one of the few people who ever actually watched his TV show, and although I haven't listened to him in many years now I used to listen to him on the radio fairly regularly.

You assume that because I have come to see Rush one of the things that's wrong with the 'pubs and I'm not afraid to say it that I must be a left wing whackjob. That's like saying anyone on this MB that says critical things about the Panthers must be a Falcons fan. The fact is that Ive been a Republican for many years, I just refuse to drink the Neo-con Kool-Aide and play the politics of extremism. Rush is a cancer in the party and will ultimately do more harm than good as more and more people dont want to be associated with him. In the end, his crap drives people away from the GOP and dilutes their power.

Posted

Whats funny about that is I'm probably one of the few people who ever actually watched his TV show, and although I haven't listened to him in many years now I used to listen to him on the radio fairly regularly.

You assume that because I have come to see Rush one of the things that's wrong with the 'pubs and I'm not afraid to say it that I must be a left wing whackjob. That's like saying anyone on this MB that says critical things about the Panthers must be a Falcons fan. The fact is that Ive been a Republican for many years, I just refuse to drink the Neo-con Kool-Aide and play the politics of extremism. Rush is a cancer in the party and will ultimately do more harm than good as more and more people dont want to be associated with him. In the end, his crap drives people away from the GOP and dilutes their power.

Do you think that Olbermann drives people away from the left?

Posted

Yes. But I understand why Rush said what he did. His base doesnt believe in black leadership and hates to concede that a black could be smarter or more qualified than a white in anything he does that involves intelligence and leadership. So of course the Eagles win in spite of their black QB and not because of him.

You sir, are a racist asshole. :frown2: What a joke.