Photo
- - - - -

Dems' targeting of Limbaugh

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
115 replies to this topic

#91 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,480 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 02:12 PM

Why don't you ask the White House.

I would, but the Secret Service told me not to call there any more. :)

#92 Speed

Speed

Banned

• Banned
  • 2,571 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 06:43 PM

Limbaugh is a yellow journalistic fear-mongering buffoon, and his listeners make people suffering from Down syndrome look like college professors.

Oh and saying you listen to him because he is funny or because you buy into some of his shtick is like saying you only subscribe to Playboy for the articles. It insults the intelligence of everyone who can hear it.

I venture that most folks, with opposing view points, like Inamacus here have never heard Rush's show. Maybe only a sound bite here or there that a democrat has edit out of one of Rush's programs. They are quick in attempting to discount a well spoken Republican's argument saying that "oh, you listen to Rush". Most of them don't have any real knowlege of Rush, and never will.

#93 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 07:08 PM

I venture that most folks, with opposing view points, like Inamacus here have never heard Rush's show. Maybe only a sound bite here or there that a democrat has edit out of one of Rush's programs. They are quick in attempting to discount a well spoken Republican's argument saying that "oh, you listen to Rush". Most of them don't have any real knowlege of Rush, and never will.

They were abused children.

#94 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,247 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:19 AM

Whats funny about that is I'm probably one of the few people who ever actually watched his TV show, and although I haven't listened to him in many years now I used to listen to him on the radio fairly regularly.

You assume that because I have come to see Rush one of the things that's wrong with the 'pubs and I'm not afraid to say it that I must be a left wing whackjob. That's like saying anyone on this MB that says critical things about the Panthers must be a Falcons fan. The fact is that Ive been a Republican for many years, I just refuse to drink the Neo-con Kool-Aide and play the politics of extremism. Rush is a cancer in the party and will ultimately do more harm than good as more and more people dont want to be associated with him. In the end, his crap drives people away from the GOP and dilutes their power.

#95 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:24 AM

Whats funny about that is I'm probably one of the few people who ever actually watched his TV show, and although I haven't listened to him in many years now I used to listen to him on the radio fairly regularly.

You assume that because I have come to see Rush one of the things that's wrong with the 'pubs and I'm not afraid to say it that I must be a left wing whackjob. That's like saying anyone on this MB that says critical things about the Panthers must be a Falcons fan. The fact is that Ive been a Republican for many years, I just refuse to drink the Neo-con Kool-Aide and play the politics of extremism. Rush is a cancer in the party and will ultimately do more harm than good as more and more people dont want to be associated with him. In the end, his crap drives people away from the GOP and dilutes their power.

Do you think that Olbermann drives people away from the left?

#96 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,705 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:26 AM

Yes. But I understand why Rush said what he did. His base doesnt believe in black leadership and hates to concede that a black could be smarter or more qualified than a white in anything he does that involves intelligence and leadership. So of course the Eagles win in spite of their black QB and not because of him.

You sir, are a racist asshole. :frown2: What a joke.

Edited by SouthCakPanther, 06 March 2009 - 09:36 AM.
I had to come back and underline and bold font those words. KT, you are a joke, dude.

#97 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:28 AM

Yeah. It's sad. If Republicans or Conservatives put a black man (or woman) in charge, he or she is an Uncle Tom and not a real black person. Who's racist?

#98 Inimicus

Inimicus

Life is better in a kayak

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,247 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:32 AM

Do you think that Olbermann drives people away from the left?

I haven't honestly ever listened to more that a few moments of Olbermann ('cept on the football show) so I cant say.

What I have heard from him lends me to believe that he's cut from the same mold as Rush so pushed to make a decision with far less info then I would say its likely.

#99 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,705 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 09:34 AM

I haven't honestly ever listened to more that a few moments of Olbermann ('cept on the football show) so I cant say.

What I have heard from him lends me to believe that he's cut from the same mold as Rush so pushed to make a decision with far less info then I would say its likely.

Olbermann is a dumbed down version of Rush if you can believe that. His show is based on verbal assaults of anything Republican or Conservative. At least Rush will bring decent content and make points. Olbermann just pushes his own agenda for 60 minutes.

#100 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:03 AM

Olbermann is a dumbed down version of Rush if you can believe that. His show is based on verbal assaults of anything Republican or Conservative. At least Rush will bring decent content and make points. Olbermann just pushes his own agenda for 60 minutes.

Olbermann needs to be cornered and beaten. He's been an asshole since his days at espn.

#101 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:48 AM

Southcakpanther always blaming his problems on the black man. The bigger joke is people were dumb enough to vote for Sarah Palin over Barack Obama. That was funny.

#102 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:51 AM

At least Rush will bring decent content and make points.

KT=racist
Rush Limbaugh=stand up guy

Remember that Carolina Huddle. This message sponsored by SouthCakPanther.

#103 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 10:56 AM

Southcakpanther always blaming his problems on the black man. The bigger joke is people were dumb enough to vote for Sarah Palin over Barack Obama. That was funny.

And the biggest joke were those who didn't realize that John McCain was actually the presidential candidate.

#104 Panthers_Lover

Panthers_Lover

• HUDDLER
  • 4,109 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:04 AM

Guess what ... she wasn't running against him.

#105 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:07 AM

Guess what ... she wasn't running against him.

Dems were all up in arms over McCain's running mate, but mention the fact that their very own VP nominee of 2000 was running around campaigning for McCain, and they had no answer for that. Or that their 2004 VP nominee was a scumbag.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com